Starfinder Playlist

Trying to create a new theme

Any idea what xml files control the spacing and size of the sidebar buttons. The ruleset's default theme is making the buttons too small.
    Thanks guys
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    /scripts/manager_desktop.lua but its not totally that simple.
    if there are more icons it might shrink the size to fit them all or it might spill over to additional columns...

Blog Entries
    I usually just add or remove a button to get the size I want. Easier than writing an extension.
    EDIT: I mean via the Library window where you can just turn on/off which icons to have shown, not in XML)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I usually just add or remove a button to get the size I want. Easier than writing an extension.
    EDIT: I mean via the Library window where you can just turn on/off which icons to have shown, not in XML)
    Nah it does seem theres some sort of bounding going on heres an example (not the icons im using just an example)

Here an image sidebar example.png
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    Ah, as Damned says it's not straight forward, and it depends upon what ruleset (and theme?) you are using. I'm guessing PF or PF2 given the "Bestiary" link, but not sure. I think the community devs will need more info to point you in the right direction, but they will need the ruleset you are working on.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

AH PathFinder 2e of course! Cause I simply can't take the default current theme anymore! I SIMPLY CAN"T!

I fear a turn coming on my dear..........Its the vapours!

All good guys figured it out. Now just gotta sort out some good pf graphics for the stuff.

Thanks!

Thread Information