5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    If you want, I can download your zip and take a look tomorrow, been caught up today on lots of stuff and trying to hurry up finishing Traveller2E.

LMK, Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    If you want, I can download your zip and take a look tomorrow, been caught up today on lots of stuff and trying to hurry up finishing Traveller2E.

LMK, Cheers
    MBM
    Sure! Turns out I got the stress rolls added where needed. So now just labels on drag/drop, and a push roll.

Maybe eventually some rigging of the combat tracker and the weapons section of the inventory.

Man- this is AWESOME. All of the improvements you made are just aces. I love the way it includes the stress dice automatically in the skill check rolls now! My players are super grateful and loved it too- thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Man- this is AWESOME. All of the improvements you made are just aces. I love the way it includes the stress dice automatically in the skill check rolls now! My players are super grateful and loved it too- thank you so much.
    Hey thanks! Make sure to check the extensions subforum, as I made a post dedicated to it there and have made an update there.

Thread Information