FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    As a reminder dont forget to sign up on the game calendar if you haven't already

I have 6 players signed up on the Game Calendar so Im not looking for anymore at this time. Those of you that signed up check the calendar for new info.

How long of a session are you planning?

Are you planning the 8th to be a session 0 for character creation or ready to go and right into it?

There's also not much info about the player's who have applied here- no idea about relative age / experience / what kind of game most people want?

I just hate to rush into session 1 and discover we aren't all approximately on the same page and have to drop group after one session if it could have been easily avoided. Maybe i'm in the minority?

Those are valid concerns i can do a session 0 on that day until i figure out more info about the players. I should have mentioned I want mature players 18+ older preferred. So with that in mind if everyone who has signed up DM me on here and give me some background info on yourself i would appreciate it.

Hey. I am looking for a weekday evening game as well. I am a long time experienced Player/GM though I am new to FG. I can learn quickly though so that shouldn't be a problem. I do normally play PF and previous DnD editions but I have a good understanding of 5e though I have not played much of it. I have been playing/DMing for about 13 years though so I can bring a great deal of experience. Please let me know as I am interested.

UPDATE:

Ok let me start over. I kinda messed up this post a bit. Although I have DM'd using FG before I have not used the forums to recruit before. The other times I DM'd it was for a group of people that I already knew. As pointed out I think I need to be more specific as to what I am looking for. I updated my first post on the thread to be more detailed and less vague and I hope that clears up anything for you. I also went and cleared out my game calendar listing and posted a new one. So after all that when you read the intial post again and still are interested feel free to resign up on the game calendar. Thanks for your patience.

I am good to go for weekdays and excited to play. Been playing D&D and others for many years. Pathfinder, Robotech, and numerous editions of D&D. Been using FG for about 4 years now and move the format. I dont meta game, I try to breath life into the characters I create and I would love to sit at the virtual table and play. Thank you for you concideration.

I eastern time zone Ican play at like 9PM your time on most evenings except sat. My home group plays on sat. or earlier every other week.

Hello, I am a long time player and GM and I am interested in playing with your group

I am new to 5e and FG but I understand the basics and have played many a RP game before.

I am interested in playing a fighter/paladin

Please let me know if you have room for me.

I have 5 players signed up so far still have room for one more.

Thread Information