STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Lfg

Lost Mines of Phandelver. I am currently in a group that is in the middle of LMoP but we are stalled due to scheduling issues. If we do not get things back on track then I would be happy to play in your campaign jopperm2. Just let me know when you plan to play, and if I can, I will try to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus View Post
    I am not sure what a LMoP or a DoIP is.
    Sorry about that. Lost Mine of Phandelver or Dragon of Icespire Peak. They're modules for beginners from that Starter Set and the Essential's Kit. If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of running LMoP tonight because the game I was going to play in got moved. I can do 100% text or text + Discord. I'm fine with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttreader View Post
    Lost Mines of Phandelver. I am currently in a group that is in the middle of LMoP but we are stalled due to scheduling issues. If we do not get things back on track then I would be happy to play in your campaign jopperm2. Just let me know when you plan to play, and if I can, I will try to join.
    I just saw this after I wrote the last reply I could probably do Dragon of Icespire Peak instead of LMoP. I don't have the whole thing prepared, but we could go for a bit.

I totally just realized that this is the AL board. I don't think my games would be AL, so keep that in mind.

No worries. I am fine with homebrew as well as A.L. Plus with the new changes to adventure league, I am not exactly sure what the rules are now. I do have the LMoP pregens ready though I revised them a bit. I'd be happy to bring them in if you want to run that one. I don't mind starting from the beginning again. I would just hang back and let others make the decisions so I would not meta game. I have discord set up.

DoIP sounds interesting as well if you'd rather try that one. Either is fine for me.
    Last edited by Lighttreader; September 20th, 2019 at 23:56. Reason: I left a response out and wanted to fix it.

I sent my Discord ID via pm. Contact me there when you want to play. Discord sends notifications to my phone where this site does not and I am going to log out for as bit. ttyl

Thread Information