DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    So the extension adds functionality for arcane backgrounds the logo and a few things like that correct? Is there any good resources for how to make that kind of stuff?

Blog Entries
    New Version
    • [Added] Symbionts to Bestiary
    • [Added] 'Grafts and Symbionts' refpage
    • [Changed] Split all the sections in the 'Magic Items' chapter into their own refpages

Only the .mod is new, the .ext is the same as last update. New SWEL source also included.

Note for SWEL users: This was done before 50 Fathoms had a SWADE version. Unfortunately, the SWADE version is "incorrect" in the sense that it's supposed to exactly match the previous stuff to avoid incompatibilities with other DLC. So if you're importing this SWEL source, you'll need to load the SWD edition of the 50 Fathoms Player Guide. Hopefully @Doswelk will tweak the SWADE version so it won't matter.

Blog Entries
    UPDATE

• [Added] Refpage about Magebred Animals
    • [Added] Magebred Horse to bestiary
    • [Added] Links to the two Edges from Artificer's Codex, which I did an FG adaptation of this morning for Kristian and will be included in the package from Savage Worlds Adventurers Guild (SWAG)

Has anyone tackled prophecy shards yet? If not, how has the deadlands extension worked out for you?

What needs done with the Prophecy shards? Multiple types? If playing SWADE no longer used, or did you mean something else?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    What needs done with the Prophecy shards? Multiple types? If playing SWADE no longer used, or did you mean something else?
    If you look at the reference document, the multiple types were kept in for the flavor of the setting. It's something that I really enjoy about it. I'm asking those that run their games with them how they do it. Do they use the deadlands reloaded extension or have they made an extension?

I tried the Deadlands extension but that did not really work (the Bennies from the colors did not seem to even have the basic bennie functionality).

Ultimately, I just dropped them and they have not been missed by the players or me as the GM. The players would not use a Khyber shard to add a d6 anyway (its like they did not trust their GM with another bennie for some reason). So the whole thing was kinda moot (if you have Heroes Never Die and Wound Cap, its going to be really rare when a player is motivated to use the shard in this way). Even the new Deadlands dropped this bennie structure.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I tried the Deadlands extension but that did not really work (the Bennies from the colors did not seem to even have the basic bennie functionality).

Ultimately, I just dropped them and they have not been missed by the players or me as the GM. The players would not use a Khyber shard to add a d6 anyway (its like they did not trust their GM with another bennie for some reason). So the whole thing was kinda moot (if you have Heroes Never Die and Wound Cap, its going to be really rare when a player is motivated to use the shard in this way). Even the new Deadlands dropped this bennie structure.
    I understand the argument against using them in this way. Thank you for your input. I would very much like to hear how those that DO use them in this way make it happen in FG. The only idea I had was just to give out bennies and I would draw them at home. I would tell them the colors and they would keep track. I would much rather have a functional extension, but I'm willing to improvise, if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    I understand the argument against using them in this way. Thank you for your input. I would very much like to hear how those that DO use them in this way make it happen in FG. The only idea I had was just to give out bennies and I would draw them at home. I would tell them the colors and they would keep track. I would much rather have a functional extension, but I'm willing to improvise, if needed.
    I don't have access to FG right now - but you might look and see if the Deadlands also had the regular bennie slot. It might work that the red/blue are just placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I don't have access to FG right now - but you might look and see if the Deadlands also had the regular bennie slot. It might work that the red/blue are just placeholder.
    I may just give that a shot to see how it works out if I get no other replies. Thanks!

Thread Information