DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Posted about it on my blog which feeds out to the Savage Bloggers Network feed.
    https://blog.immaterialplane.com/201...erron-for.html
    ~ Kristian Serrano

I say smashing!

Fantastic work!
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Finally got around to making a cover for it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1968...ew?usp=sharing
    ~ Kristian Serrano

Blog Entries
    Module
    • Uploaded new .mod with the cover art provided by Kristian above, and a new thumbnail utilizing the cover art. To accommodate the new cover, I rearranged the first two pages of the reference manual. Now the cover page is just that, and provides an imagelink to pop out a larger version. I shifted the contents of the original 'cover' page to the credits page, so that now looks much nicer.
    • Updated screenshot on first post to show the cover art.
    • SWEL source also updated to reflect these changes.

I just wanted to let you know that I've added a changelog at the end of the document. This should make it easier to keep track of changes going forward.
    ~ Kristian Serrano

Blog Entries
    Just uploaded a new version of Eberron for Savage Worlds -- see the first post in this thread for the links. Both the extension and the module are new.

This brings the product up to the March 18, 2020 version seen on Kristian's Google Doc.

Additionally, the SWEL source file now has a readme.txt with step-by-step instructions for how to create this module.

Thanks for potting this together.

So for my own education does the SWEL markdown allow one to modify and edit the ext and module? I am pretty new to Fantasy Grounds and trying to sort through how everything works.

Blog Entries
    The SWEL markdown is more as an example of how to use it to build content (modules, not extensions) since there are precious few examples out there to learn from, but yes, you could absolutely tweak the markdown to create your own customized version.

Thread Information