STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    checking in - very cool stuff.

-fixed-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by macDsinfo; February 24th, 2021 at 15:15.

--Nevermind, I see my mistake! --
    Last edited by Art Wendorf; April 16th, 2021 at 03:43.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Two small errors that jumped up. In many places, the "-" is replaced with a block/missing font.
    Noticed also an error in the Druidism.

Still: quite excellent!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    UPDATE
    [*][Added] Links to the two Edges from Artificer's Codex, which I did an FG adaptation of this morning for Kristian and will be included in the package from Savage Worlds Adventurers Guild (SWAG)[/list]
    Did this ever get released or is there an issue with releasing FG modules on SWAG?

Blog Entries
    Doug did confirm awhile back that even though I did the adaptation, whomever posts the DLC -- Kristian in this case -- also has to be licensed as a DLC Developer on any of the OBS sites except for DMs Guild which has a special provision. That's a shame, and I haven't asked Kristian if he ever got around to doing that.

That's a shame as there are a quite good things on SWAG and the other community programs like for Call of Cthulhu.

You should get your self registered you could be "Rob2e" of Savage Worlds.

Blog Entries
    I am one of the licensed/contracted/whatever DLC Developers but -- purely in my opinion -- this policy that only gives DMs Guild 'special privileges' really cuts down on getting community content available (in a non-Forge platform anyway). Forge is great and all, but far as I'm aware, it cannot host DLC that uses any of the Product IP which the various Content Creator sites on OBS do allow.

has anybody messed with this and pathfinder for savage worlds. is there anyway I might help the process..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I am one of the licensed/contracted/whatever DLC Developers but -- purely in my opinion -- this policy that only gives DMs Guild 'special privileges' really cuts down on getting community content available (in a non-Forge platform anyway). Forge is great and all, but far as I'm aware, it cannot host DLC that uses any of the Product IP which the various Content Creator sites on OBS do allow.

Any chance this gets updated for the updated Fantasy Companion/Eberron for Savage Worlds release?

Thread Information