STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks for catching my typo. Copied and pasted from my prior game but I missed that. To everyone who is interested, the game will be on Tuesday’s.

We could use one or two more if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DMLars View Post
    We could use one or two more if anyone is interested.
    EDIT. Sorry, Forgot I already have a scheduled Tuesday even(small group) that would be during this time frame.
    Last edited by imjedi; August 14th, 2019 at 19:45.

Your name
    Tyler

Your preferred pronouns/gender identity.
    He/Him/His

Your level of D&D or Tabletop RPG experience.
    Played in a campaign for a few years in 4E, then recently got into 5E and Lancer TTRPG a few months back.

Your FG experience.

Your time zone/general region of the world you will be playing from
    GMT -7, MST

Your character. Race, class, your background, and small amount of backstory.
    Joel - Ghostwise Halfling Druid
    Background - Ticklebelly Nomad from https://dndadventurersleague.org/wp-...ounds-v1.1.pdf

Backstory - He spent many years wandering with his nomadic tribe, his specific duty to take care of the region's plant life in each seasonal area his family cultivated. He traveled to the Convent of druids, a bicentennial meeting with local druids to discuss new viewpoints, technologies, concerns, and power struggles which took him away from his precious charge. In his absence, disaster abruptly struck, and when he came back from the Convent, all he found was a sickened plot of land, overrun by twisted thickets and unusually acting animals - his family missing. He heads out, searching for clues to find his tribe and to correct the blight upon the lands.

Your name: Ryan

Your preferred pronouns/gender identity:He/Him/His

Your level of D&D or Tabletop RPG experience:I played in the 80's/90's 2E, never played 5E trying to get back into playing just bought the core books.

Your FG experience: New to FG
    Your time zone/general region of the world you will be playing from CST/GMt-5

Your character. Race, class, your background, and small amount of backstory:Willing to play any needed type , prefer non do gooders nor evil bastards.

Hi,Thank you for your consideration. Discord is no problem I do however not own or use a cam, sorry if that's a deal breaker.
    Cheers,
    R

Jason

he/him/his

I am CST (UTC-5). Played D&D on and off since the 80's. I have been playing 5e for the last couple of years. I have been playing on FG for the last couple of years but I am by no means an expert. I do have discord, but no cam.

I would like to try a wood elf ranger/rogue, usually I play either a cleric, fighter, or pally so I want to try something different. So my character's name would be Cecil LaGren. Cecil comes from the Evergreen woods, grew up hunting and what not. He comes from a fairly large family (at least by elven standards), he has 4 brothers and sister and competition is fierce between the siblings. So to stand out Cecil decided try a life of adventuring.
    Last edited by JTB; August 17th, 2019 at 20:35.

Thread Information