5E Character Create Playlist

I really wanna play!!

Hello all,

My name is Josh (more commonly known as HermanGames) I am very interested in trying out this platform for a DnD 5e one shot.

If anyone is running any one-shots I would be more than happy to join, I am quite a seasoned 5e player with about 3 years under my belt and i have DM'd a few games.

Please hmu if you are running anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HermanGames View Post
    Hello all,

My name is Josh (more commonly known as HermanGames) I am very interested in trying out this platform for a DnD 5e one shot.

If anyone is running any one-shots I would be more than happy to join, I am quite a seasoned 5e player with about 3 years under my belt and i have DM'd a few games.

If you take a look around, you'll notice that one-shots rarely get offered here, and even more rarely get off the ground. I wish there were more, but what are you going to do?

It might help you, in particular, if you were to include your availability

if you available at 8am tomrow eastern standard I got one going.

@hermangames

I'm a DM thinking of getting a game going soon-ish. I always run my games in worlds of my own creation (no one requires knowledge of forgotten realms lore) and i tend to stay fairly close to rules as written. Character advancement tends to be objective based in my games; I don't track xp and characters level up over time as they achieve their goals regardless of how those goals are achieved (sneak past the guards, kick down the door, use magic to find the info, etc.).

If you are interested in non-adventurers league/homebrew games and my brief description sounds appealing, get in touch and I am happy to chat.

Hi Im looking to get a group together for some VanHelsing + Clint Eastwood + Django VS Undead + Werewolves and Necromancers action. If this sounds cool I have a oneshot ready for this weekend and just need players. let me know

I could probably work one up, but it might be a while. You should try Adventurer's League.

Quote Originally Posted by HermanGames View Post
    Hello all,

You should go to Fantasy Grounds College and check them out. I am a member there. they primarily do one shots and classes to help people learn the FG system. They run games on several platforms from sci-fi to fantasy and more.

Everyone: One-shots can be found aplenty at FG-Con 15--coming up in early November. See these links:
    https://www.fg-con.com/
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mber-10th-2019!

The whole point of the Con is to:
    --Let new players try games
    --Let all players try new games
    --Help everyone meet new players, which can lead to new regular games.

Check it out--sign up!

Thread Information