DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Basics - even more basic than basic maybe

I don't follow the forum news and when I try to search, I find information that isn't as basic as I need.

I was thinking FG2 was talking about the Unity program, but saw a question about peoples concern that their FG2 purchases rolling over to Unity. So FG2 and Unity are different I assume?

I am using FG 1 I guess, because when I start it up, it just says FG with no number (except the latest version number).

In my order history it shows FG Unity being purchased with a key and all. I am a windows user, and I see all these posts on helping people with Wine and other OS's, but not a basic windows sticky. So that made me feel really dumb. But I tried putting the new Unity code into the FGWebstaller thing, and that didn't work. I don't see a download place for FG Unity. (or FG2 for that matter).

Is this all normal, and I should wait until Alpha is announced before being able to download the actual Unity program?
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Assuming you backed the Kickstarter then I’d recommend reading the updates on the Kickstarter page - this is where the official communication about alpha and beta testing is occurrring.

Try this one to start: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2551125
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    For reference, FG2 is an old nomenclature that is no longer applicable. When version 2 came out, it was abbreviated FG2. "Regular" FG is currently version 3 (3.3.7 precisely), but nobody refers to it as FG3.

FGU (i.e. the next version, not just the next build, which is 3.3.8 and is scheduled for availability in the next few weeks and you can obtain by just running an Update in FG) is not available yet. The alpha build will be available sometime soon, but only to those who backed the alpha level of the Kickstarter. As Trenloe mentioned, FGU updates are announced on the KS page (and by email to those of the appropriate backer level).

Glad you asked, because if you have a question, it probably means other people do as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information