5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I just wanted to say its awesome your running this! One of my all time favorites! Played it in the mid 90's! Good job! Very, very challenging! We used skittles for the armies...
    Last edited by KILLGORE; September 2nd, 2019 at 17:05.

About the Player
    Your Name: Bill
    What you like to be called: Bill
    You Discord UserID: Draconobalen #2890
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player and/or DM: I've played about 5 short campaigns since 5E was released, and haven't been longer than 3 months without a game. Strong rules knowledge player side, haven't done much DMing in 5th, but I did run Princes of Apocalypse recently.
    Experience with 1E-4E AD&D as Player and/or DM: Been playing since 1994 starting with 2E. I was playing in a campaign consistently from 1997 to 2010. Little 1E knowledge, but have used battlesystem a few times. Extensive knowledge of each edition since. I've DMed dozens of convention games, long time player and DM of the RPGA Living City. Run a two year long 3.5E home brew campaign, and a 1.5 year long 4E module game.
    Experience with VTT/FG: Played in two short campaigns, about 15 sessions. I'm fluent in FG as a player.
    How familiar are you with The Forgotten Realms as a whole? Very familiar, and virtually all of my DnD playing was in it. I've read the vast majority of FR books through to 3.5E, but once the spellplague hit I stopped paying much attention. I am not up to speed with the 5E changes

About the Character
    Character Name: Draconobalen "Draco"
    Character Race: Dragonborn
    Character Class: Clr (Life) 1/Sorcerer (Divine Soul) 9
    Nation/City-State of origin: Waterdeep
    Background/History: Draco grew up in the House of Wonder, the temple to Mystra in Waterdeep. He is an orphan, originally found by an adventuring party in Undermountain. He immediately displayed proclivity with magic, and the party had a cleric of Mystra, so he was sent to live in the temple. They encouraged his magical training, and his innate blood flowed strong. The source was divined, and it was revealed he had the spark of Bahamut himself. Wanderlust caught him, and when he was old enough he joined an adventuring party. In search of his meaning, he provided the magic backbone for the group that eventually became the Knights of the Runic Swords.

He adventured first in Undermountain. His group got more than they bargained for when they tried to do a "shopping trip" in Myth Drannor, ultimately losing half the party but picking up their Runic Blades. To obtain them, Draco saved the party by soloing a mind flayer because he was the only one with the mental fortitude to resist its mind blasts. With the blades, they gained the power needed to slay Infyrana in the mystical Dragon Mountain. Ultimately, this was all to assemble the Rod of Seven Parts in order to save the world from the forces of chaos and its general, Miska the Wolf Spider.

Has your character completed any official 5E WotC adventures as part of their story? If so which ones? This is a character I played for a number of years, but never in 5E. All 2E, he completed parts of Undermountain and Ruins of Myth Drannor. He completed Dragon Mountain and Rod of Seven Parts. He was retired right before the group started Bloodstone Pass because we needed a different class makeup. He was originally a half-dragon cleric, but I feel the change to sorcerer is a solid choice.
    Last edited by drdarwin42; September 7th, 2019 at 07:26.

About the Player
    Your Name: Oliver
    What you like to be called: Oliver
    You Discord UserID: Cormah#4102
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player and/or DM: played it 2 years ago. Also DMed it.
    Experience with 1E-4E AD&D as Player and/or DM: played (and mastered) AD&D since 1987, Also 3.5, 4th (trying to forget it) and 5th
    Experience with VTT/FG: Mastered a couple of different games in FG. Have Ultimate edition and a couple of modules
    How familiar are you with The Forgotten Realms as a whole? Followed the story until Shade appeared. Have all the books and also the RPG books.

About the Character
    Character Name: Gondran
    Character Race: Human male
    Character Class: Rogue/Warlock
    Background/History: Charlatan
    Has your character completed any official 5E WotC adventures as part of their story? If so which ones? No, just created him.

Your Name: Vincent
    You Discord User ID: Don't have one
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player or DM: One year as both
    Experience with 1E-4E D&D: Been playing AD&D since 1983 have played everything except 4E (was playing Pathfinder before I caught onto 5E and started playing it)
    Experience with VTT/FG: None
    How familiar are you with Forgotten Realms as a whole? Somewhat familiar I have played in some of the dungeons read five of the Drizzt novels. Used a few of the gods as patrons for clerics.
    Character Name: Valaros
    Character Race: Human
    Character Class: Fighter 9
    Background: Mercenary Veteran
    Has your character completed any official 5E WotC adventures as part of their story? If so which one? Yes. Tomb of Annihilation.

If you are still looking for players I would love to join.

Your Name: Scott
    What you like to be called: Not an *******!
    You Discord UserID: Old Gamer Guy
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player and/or DM: I have played several 1 shots over the past 1-2 years. Mainly DM and have had an on-going campaign(s) for the past 2+ years. one in person one on FG. Have been DMing 5e since it came out
    Experience with 1E-4E AD&D as Player and/or DM: Started playing 1st ed & 2nd edition in 1984 and have played every edition except 4th (not my cup of tea) since then so.. I guess 30+ years
    Experience with VTT/FG: 4 years both DMing and playing on FG and other VTT
    How familiar are you with The Forgotten Realms as a whole? That is my wheel house. All of my games have been in that material rich setting but I by no means know all of it & I use it as a basis for my home brew. I am also well versed in the Kara Tur Forgotten realms setting as well. I actually ran the original Bloodstone Pass & Mines modules back in the day but I don't remember much except that is was a real meat grinder and tactical masterpiece.

About the Character
    Character Name: Methanos Rodrigez
    Character Race: Tabaxi
    Character Class: Rogue Swashbuckler
    Nation/City-State of origin: open but can go into much more detail if needed
    Background/History: Pirate
    Has your character completed any official 5E WotC adventures as part of their story? If so which ones? Nope just made him up on D&D Beyond.

About the Player
    Your Name: Abdu
    What you like to be called: Abdu
    You Discord UserID: Orcen#0142
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player and/or DM: Playing and DMing for more than 3 years
    Experience with 1E-4E AD&D as Player and/or DM: No experience in previous editions
    Experience with VTT/FG: Yes but not FG
    How familiar are you with The Forgotten Realms as a whole? Pretty familiar, I played a couple of officia WoTC stories.

About the Character
    Character Name: Helm's Eye Galatea
    Character Race: Aasimar
    Character Class: Life Cleric
    Nation/City-State of origin: Western Heartlands / Baldur's Gate
    Background/History: Galatea is one of the last members of the Helmite fellowship of the "Watchers over the Fallen". She dedicated her life in honing her combat and healing skills to be useful in times of conflict. She preaches saving the lives of soldiers in the battlefield who would otherwise have died if they hadn't received medical treatment or divine healing.
    Has your character completed any official 5E WotC adventures as part of their story? If so which ones? I only played this character as a reoccurring NPC in my Homebrew campaign. I'd love to play her as a full fledged PC

Your Name: David
    What you like to be called: Dave
    You Discord UserID: diamonddave#9616
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player and/or DM: 0
    Experience with 1E-4E AD&D as Player and/or DM: 2E-3.5E 26 years as a player
    Experience with VTT/FG: 1 1/2 years
    How familiar are you with The Forgotten Realms as a whole? Drizzt and gang are probably my favs. Baldurs Gate, Icewind, Waterdeep, etc. Learned and loved them all!

About the Character
    Character Name: Azari Gwindor
    Character Race: High Elf
    Character Class: Rogue/Spy/Assassin (as needed)
    Background/History: a top-ranked lieutenant in one of the thieves guilds for over 20 years, asked and was granted permission to retire/pursue other interests. Would like to develop my affinity for the magical arts, and possibly work, on retainer, for a local Lord as his spymaster.
    Has your character completed any official 5E WotC adventures as part of their story? If so which ones? No, never any official storylines. Always Homebrew campaigns set in the FR world by our DM.

I can also play a Champion fighter or Arcane Wizard if the party needs it. I'm flexible!

Hi All. The table is now full. If anyone leaves those who responded here will be contacted in order. Thank you for your interest and hope you find a fun table!

Your Name: Pedro
    What you like to be called: Pedro
    You Discord UserID: oreo#0042
    Experience with 5E D&D as Player and/or DM: both, since launch
    Experience with 1E-4E AD&D as Player and/or DM: 3-3.5E as a player, 5y
    Experience with VTT/FG: 3 years
    How familiar are you with The Forgotten Realms as a whole? fairly familiar

not going to bother making a character as theres no spots, but i mostly play frontline melee/ tank

thanks

Thread Information