DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Pathfinder Second Edition - community extensions

This thread contains extensions for the PFRPG2 (Pathfinder Second Edition) FG ruleset.

Some generic CoreRPG based extensions that can be used with the Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset (PFRPG2) are available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions

Please post comments on individual extensions in the specific extension thread (linked above) - please keep this thread for info on new/updated extensions. Thanks!

Developers - you're welcome to look at the code in these extensions as examples of how to develop your own extensions. If you want to use the code, please be polite and get in touch with the developer who made the extension and ask permission to use their code (send them a PM and post in the relevant extension thread). Some developers may no longer be active in the community, give the dev a couple of weeks to respond and if they don't respond you have done the polite thing and should be able to use their code (as long as the extension does not specifically say you can't). If you do use other people's code please mention them in the extension - it's only fair to give credit where credit is due.

Extension developers who don't want other people to use their code should say so in their extension.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 16th, 2023 at 13:56.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Old/no longer working extensions.

This list is provided for reference and to provide extension examples. It is not recommended that these extensions are used as is.

Last edited by Trenloe; July 16th, 2021 at 19:22.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Anything on the DOE Sound Ext?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Anything on the DOE Sound Ext?
    I suggest you ask in the DOE Sound Extension thread. There's only one person who's going to make it available for PFRPG2 - and that's Dulux-Oz.

Please create the compatible extension to transform token in RIP icon on grid combat.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    Please create the compatible extension to transform token in RIP icon on grid combat.
    I suggest you post this request to the developer of the extension you're referring to - maybe in the thread for that extension. Posting here has a very good chance of them not noticing your request.

I threw together a quick extension to toss the 4 panels of the GM screen quick reference rules up as decals. Not sure if that violates any copyright rules for sharing though?

Quote Originally Posted by KhybersGhost View Post
    I threw together a quick extension to toss the 4 panels of the GM screen quick reference rules up as decals. Not sure if that violates any copyright rules for sharing though?
    If it doesn't include any copyright images, and you include the OGL, then it's OK - i.e you've created the data yourself. If they're straight captures of the GM's screen panels then that's covered by copyright.

Does anyone know of an extension to make weapons and armor yet? Where I can just choose a longsword, and then a dropdown menu to choose +1 or striking rune?

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Does anyone know of an extension to make weapons and armor yet? Where I can just choose a longsword, and then a dropdown menu to choose +1 or striking rune?
    See the Wiki user guide on properties etc. that you can enter for items here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...PG2_Item_Sheet

It’s not drop down menus but it details the fields and the parameters to enter.

Thread Information