DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 21 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    You don't need to change that text. Just insert the word "Creature" prior to the level.
    Add the type of spells after 'Divine' (I'm assuming Innate?)
    Make sure you have blank lines between each ability so the parser knows where each one starts.

After making those 3 changes, the stat block parsed correctly for me. Here's the edited stat block:

Code:
    Nualia Warpriest of Lamashtu Creature 5
    CE MEDIUM HUMANOID HUMAN AASIMAR
    Perception +11; darkvision
    Skills Intimidation +11 , Medicine +13 , Religion +11 , Survival +11 (Assurance), Lamashtu Lore +7
    Str +4, Dex +1, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +4, Cha +2
    Incredible initiative
    +2 to initiative

Emblazoned Armament
    Weapon serves as holy symbol +1 status bonus to damage using the Falchion (already included)

Intimidating Prowess
    +1 to intimidation

Fighter Dedication

AC 22 (23 with shield spell); Fort +11, Ref +8, Will +13
    HP 63 (Toughness) 
    Speed 25 feet
    Shield Block [[R]]
    Hardness 10 from shield spell. Once used cannot be used again for 10 minutes.
    Melee [[A]] +1 striking falchion +12 (sweep, forceful, emblazoned), Damage 2d10+5 slashing
    Ranged [[A]] composite longbow +9 (Deadly d10, Propulsive, Volley 30 ft.), Damage 1d8+2 piercing
    Divine Innate Spells DC 21, attack +11; 3rd Animal Form, Fear, Harm, Harm, Harm; 2nd Dispel Magic, See Invisibility, Spiritual Weapon; 1st Command, Protection, Sanctuary, Athletic Rush (focus); Cantrips (3rd) Light (innate), Detect Magic, Divine Lance, Message, Prestidigitation, Shield (hardness 10)

Athletic Rush [[A]] (focus, transmutation, somatic)
    Duration 1 round. Your body fills with physical power and skill. You gain a +10-foot status bonus to Speed and a +2 status bonus to Athletics checks. As a part of Casting this Spell, you can use a Stride, Leap, Climb, or Swim action. The spell's bonuses apply during that action.

Intimidating Glare [[A]] (Visual,Concentrate,Emotion,Mental)
    With just a glance you can shake an enemy’s resolve. Choose a creature within 30 feet of you who you’re aware of. Attempt an Intimidation check (adding 1 for Initmidating Prowess) against that target’s Will DC. The target must be able to clearly see you. Regardless of your result, the target is temporarily immune to your attempts to Demoralize it for 10 minutes. Critical Success The target becomes frightened 2. Success The target becomes frightened 1.

Shield [[A]]
    Nualia casts shield whenever she has a 3rd action free

Really need to see a sample of what is expected for input. Can you make up a creature and paste the input to parse? Oh, sorry I didn't see the previous post.
    Last edited by jayleew; April 12th, 2022 at 20:51. Reason: Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    This is great stuff! Works very well if you follow the formatting. Maybe there could be an example entry in the first post seeing how many people have issues with the formatting?

Something like:

Code:
    EXAMPLE BEING
    CREATURE 0
    RARE CE TINY HUMAN
    Perception +1
    Languages Common, Necril
    Skills Acrobatics +1, Stealth +2
    Str -2, Dex +1, Con +3, Int -2, Wis +1, Cha +2
    AC 12; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +3
    HP 25, negative healing; Immunities death effects, disease, paralyzed, poison, unconscious; Weaknesses fire 1, cold 2
    Speed 5 feet, fly 10 feet
    Melee [one-action] finger poke +1 (finesse, agile), Damage 1d6 negative
    Melee [two-actions] finger stab +2 (finesse, agile), Damage 1d6 fire
    Ranged [three-actions] finger throw +3 (finesse, sweep), Damage 1d6 good
    Divine Innate Spells DC 42, attack +32; 9th divine wrath, prismatic sphere; 4th confusion (at will), dimension door (at will);
    Example Ability [two-actions] (concentrate, divine, polymorph, transmutation)
    The Example Being can take the appearance of any other creature.

Another Example Ability [three-actions] (concentrate, divine, polymorph, transmutation)
    This ability makes the Example Being nigh invulnerable.
    Also important to note is that official PDFs usually use a long dash hyphen for the stats (like STR –2), while the parser expects a regular minus (STR -2).
    Here's a sample entry I made a few pages ago.

Version 1.2.7 uploaded to the forge, and attached to post #2. Spell parsing improvements and stability enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    @Trenloe - Do you have any contacts at Paizo you can ask about the future of Focus spells in NPC stat blocks? Bestiary 1 doesn't have any examples of "Focus Spells" per se, but has one each of "Champion Devotion Spells" and "Druid Order Spells", which seem to be the only examples of Focus spells in the book. I'm wondering if I should be planning ahead for "Bard Composition", "Cleric Domain", "Monk Ki", "Sorcerer Bloodline", and "Wizard School" in the future as well?
    +magus

For enhanced compatibility(after release 19 everything will became broken) I recommend to do this fix for adding Parcer tab. This part was taken from here:
    https://github.com/MostTornBrain/Coh...npc_PFRPG2.xml
    so, I am not the author of this method.
    The fix is

<root>
    <windowclass name="npc" merge="join">
    <script>
    <!--
    For reasons I don't understand, trying to add the "parse" tab
    via the usual window sheetdata merge, PFRPG2 does something wonky in
    reaction to the <tabs_sheetdata>, so this needs to be done via an init function.
    -->
    function onInit()
    tabs.addTab("parse", "tab_parse", false);
    super.onInit();
    end
    </script>
    <script file="campaign/scripts/npc.lua" />
    <sheetdata>
    <subwindow_record name="parse">
    <class>npc_parse</class>
    </subwindow_record>

<scrollbar_record>
    <target>parse</target>
    </scrollbar_record>
    </sheetdata>
    </windowclass>
    In other words "tabs.addTab("parse", "tab_parse", false);" should be added to campaign/scripts/npc.lua" in onInit function and <script>....</script> should be removed
    I have same problems with Map Parcels extention, so it can be fixed with the same way for pathfinder2.

The problem with hooks will be fixed tomorrow, according https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post677884
    Last edited by rennyo; February 13th, 2023 at 15:40. Reason: fix

I'll fix this when v19 comes out. Still seems to be working just fine currently.

Version 1.2.8 has been released to the Forge. See post #1 for details (does not include the fix above yet).

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I'll fix this when v19 comes out. Still seems to be working just fine currently.
    Just use normal merge="join" functionality. The PFRPG2 ruleset was updated this week to add a name="tabs" property to the tabs_recordsheet definition in the npc windowclass, which enables easier FG XML definition merging.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Derrenan

I was wondering if you wanted to include a JSON converter in this extension? I have got the code to open up a JSON file that is saved on your hard drive and convert it into a LUA table. I started setting up the script to setValues to all the fields but I realized there is going to be a lot of duplication wrt that portion. Because its a table its pretty easy to find the correct values. If not its cool I can finish this off as I have time. Here is an image to show what I am talking about and a link to the website that was shared with me.

https://monster.pf2.tools/
    Attachment 56313

Thread Information