FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 21 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    No speed line.

Add e.g. Speed 30 Ft. after HP and it parses.

Edit:

Speed 25 feet, swim 35 feet

would be its speed.
    Last edited by stephan_; June 12th, 2021 at 18:53.

thanks, obvious now you mention it
    Paizo's stat blocks are getting worse

The extension download in post #2 has been replaced by a link to the item in The Forge.

Forge says I already have it. But I last downloaded it a long time ago. So it won't let me get the latest updated version?

I have it setup to download to your extensions folder, not the vault, and the extension hasn't changed in a long time, so you probably have the latest version already. If you see "Pathfinder 2E Creature Parser v1.2.5 for Fantasy Grounds" in the chat window then you have the latest version. If you see an older version then you should report this in one of the Forge forum threads, not sure if there's one specifically for bugs and issues. You could also try removing the extension from the extension folder (don't delete it, just move it out of the folder) and see if Fantasy Grounds will then download it the next time you run an update.
    Last edited by darrenan; July 29th, 2021 at 16:50.

Yea. I have 1.2.3
    So I will try removing it to see if it will download it.

.... Yea. That fixed it. Last one I had was from, like, May of last year. I removed it and it downloaded it for me fresh. Thanks, darrenan.
    Last edited by Milke; July 29th, 2021 at 18:30. Reason: Update

Hey does this add on have a preferred template so it will work every time. tired it and it has gone wrong alot on my end. tired to make this into the game and fails

https://2e.aonprd.com/NPCs.aspx?ID=952
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

The statblock needs a specific format (see first post, trial and error does usually work).

You can use the FG action symbols if you want to but the least change necessary to parse would be:

PIRATE CREATURE 2
    CN Medium Human Humanoid
    Perception +6
    Languages Common
    Skills Acrobatics +7, Athletics +8, Deception +6, Intimidation +6, Sailing Lore +8
    Str +2, Dex +3, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha +2
    Items cutlass (functions as a scimitar), dagger, padded armor
    AC 18; Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +6
    HP 32
    Attack of Opportunity Reaction

Bravery
    When the pirate rolls a success on a Will save against a fear effect, they get a critical success instead. In addition, anytime they gain the frightened condition, reduce its value by 1.
    Speed 25 feet
    Melee Single Action cutlass +10 [+5/+0] (forceful, sweep), Damage 1d6+5 slashing
    Melee Single Action dagger +11 [+7/+3] (agile, versatile S), Damage 1d4+5 piercing
    Ranged Single Action dagger +11 [+7/+3] (agile, thrown 10 feet, versatile S), Damage 1d4+5 piercing
    Boarding Action Two Actions
    The pirate swings on a rope or Strides, moving up to double their Speed. If the pirate boarded or disembarked a boat during this movement, they can make a melee Strike at the end of their movement that deals one extra damage die on a hit.

After last update many extensions started to give an error. This is one of them.

yep, I will try to get an update out ASAP. Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information