FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 21 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    v1.2.6 is now in the Forge pipeline and attached to post #2

Thank you very much for update! It is working now.

How does Creature Parser work for Hazards?

It doesn't as far as I'm aware.

No it does not.

I am trying to import a statblock that is produced by https://monster.pf2.tools/ and am having no luck. When I try and import the text that the site produces it just parses it all into the name field. I have looked through post 1 and other than removing the extra carriage returns I don't see anything obviously wrong with the text.

Code:
    Nualia Warpriest of Lamashtu 5
    CE MEDIUM HUMANOID HUMAN AASIMAR
    Perception +11; darkvision
    Skills Intimidation +11 , Medicine +13 , Religion +11 , Survival +11 (Assurance), Lamashtu Lore +7
    Str +4, Dex +1, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +4, Cha +2
    Incredible initiative
    +2 to initiative
    Emblazoned Armament
    Weapon serves as holy symbol +1 status bonus to damage using the Falchion (already included)
    Intimidating Prowess
    +1 to intimidation
    Fighter Dedication
    AC 22 (23 with shield spell); Fort +11, Ref +8, Will +13
    HP 63 (Toughness) 
    Speed 25 feet
    Shield Block [[R]]
    Hardness 10 from shield spell. Once used cannot be used again for 10 minutes.
    Melee [[A]] +1 striking falchion +12 (sweep, forceful, emblazoned), Damage 2d10+5 slashing
    Ranged [[A]] composite longbow +9 (Deadly d10, Propulsive, Volley 30 ft.), Damage 1d8+2 piercing
    Divine Spells DC 21, attack +11; 3rd Animal Form, Fear, Harm, Harm, Harm; 2nd Dispel Magic, See Invisibility, Spiritual Weapon; 1st Command, Protection, Sanctuary, Athletic Rush (focus); Cantrips (3rd) Light (innate), Detect Magic, Divine Lance, Message, Prestidigitation, Shield (hardness 10)
    Athletic Rush [[A]] (focus, transmutation, somatic)
    Duration 1 round. Your body fills with physical power and skill. You gain a +10-foot status bonus to Speed and a +2 status bonus to Athletics checks. As a part of Casting this Spell, you can use a Stride, Leap, Climb, or Swim action. The spell's bonuses apply during that action.
    Intimidating Glare [[A]] (Visual,Concentrate,Emotion,Mental)
    With just a glance you can shake an enemy’s resolve. Choose a creature within 30 feet of you who you’re aware of. Attempt an Intimidation check (adding 1 for Initmidating Prowess) against that target’s Will DC. The target must be able to clearly see you. Regardless of your result, the target is temporarily immune to your attempts to Demoralize it for 10 minutes. Critical Success The target becomes frightened 2. Success The target becomes frightened 1.
    Shield [[A]]
    Nualia casts shield whenever she has a 3rd action free
    I have attached the json (would have to be renamed to remove the .TXT extension) that the site uses to produce the statblock as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You probably want to switch "Warpriest of Lashtu" to "Creature" to start with. Some other entries like "Incredible initiative" and "Emblazoned Armament" probably also confuses the parser. Here is my version if you want to import.

Nualia.xml
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Yes, but this was a larger plan to maybe get all of the RotRL creatures imported so I could run it in 2e. If I am unable to do that without a lot of trial an error then I am probably not going to do it. Oh well.
    Last edited by Stargrove; April 2nd, 2022 at 20:03.

I currently starting chapter 4 of Burnt Offerings, using the Series of Dice Events as reference, and converting as I go along. Happy to share my work (but typically I'm prepping for 5 PCs). Sorry for the off-topic.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

You can just PM me.

Thread Information