FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.6

MGT2 v1.1.6

Aftenoon Folks,

Just sent to Smiteworks! (21/11/2020).

Now that v1.1.5 has been send to FG and should go live next Tuesday, it's time to list what players would like in the Core ruleset going forward. I'm sticking with v1.1.X until High Guard appears.

There's no news on when Highguard will go live and I've not been very good and working with an extension for the Spacecraft CT, so some of it will come into this build.

So here's a list of what's planned:

• Damage Mod bug Fixed. When rolling an Attack and getting a +Dmg mod, that Mod would apply to any future damage until an Attack was re-rolled. The damage mod is now only applied to the first damage roll
    • Custom Ammo. The Ammo Equipment Item has been extended, now showing all applicable Weapons to which that Ammo can be purchased/used, plus allowing you to add your own
    • Spacecraft Weapon Actions. A spacecraft can now have Weapon actions added to it. A new TAB has been added to the Spacecraft Record sheet 'Actions'.**
    • Racial Traits. Aslan come with their claw, and in future releases have Aliens with other traits. So starting with the Claw, I'm going to add the ability to add effects and more, based on Traits
    • Character Sheet. Many have asked, it's always been a block of work, but now the Character Sheet can be made wider, as wide as you want it... though not everything gets wider
    • Combat Tracker & NPC Sheet. I've tidied up the listing of NPC weapons, more space and alignments
    • Armour Rating. The Party Sheet now gets updated when armour is worn/unworn and single armours now show
    • Spacecraft CT. Basic CT added. You can drag Spacecraft onto it and assign factions. Weapon attacks only show during the Attacks phase. The Referee is the only one able to drag attack/damage actions onto enemy vessels at the moment.
    • Seafarer (Personal Skill) added into Core Rulebook and Players Reference
    • Equipment. Spacecraft Scale Weapons added into Equipment. Note these are subject to change with the upcoming v1.2.X release branch but are here for the moment.

** Taken from the Spacecraft Extension

Anything else just ask, I would like this released in early November so that gives us about 3 weeks.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; November 21st, 2020 at 21:55.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Can we get the ability to make the character sheet larger - currently we can make it 'longer' but not 'wider'.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Can we get the ability to make the character sheet larger - currently we can make it 'longer' but not 'wider'.

Xargun
    Hi Chap,

It's quite hard to be able for it to resize larger wider. As when you add a field you position it and then things align off of that.

What is it you need to be 'wider' then I can look into it.

For the Companion book there's a new character sheet, better laid out and it will support mini sheets.

But let me know what you want made wider and I'll see what I can quickly do.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

It's quite hard to be able for it to resize larger wider. As when you add a field you position it and then things align off of that.

What is it you need to be 'wider' then I can look into it.

For the Companion book there's a new character sheet, better laid out and it will support mini sheets.

But let me know what you want made wider and I'll see what I can quickly do.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Right now I can only think of the ability to make the character sheet wide - like 10 characters worth.. On the inventory tab (and actions) you can type a bunch of info into the spaces provided but due to the 'window' only being X wide you really can't it all.

Xargun

Right now I can only think of the ability to make the character sheet wide - like 10 characters worth.. On the inventory tab (and actions) you can type a bunch of info into the spaces provided but due to the 'window' only being X wide you really can't it all.

Xargun
    Hi Xargun,

I like a challenge like this, if you follow my Twitter I'm about to post an example for you.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi Xargun,

I like a challenge like this, if you follow my Twitter I'm about to post an example for you.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Unfortunately I am one of those anti-social people - I don't do any social media. But If you say you will work on it I believe you

Xargun

PS I am on discord though

Unfortunately I am one of those anti-social people - I don't do any social media. But If you say you will work on it I believe you

Xargun

PS I am on discord though
    I am also on Discord

MadBeardMan (+1)#3554

Say ello and I'll send you the screen shot.

Cheers,
    MBM

I am also on Discord

MadBeardMan (+1)#3554

Say ello and I'll send you the screen shot.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Friend request sent

Xargun

MBM
    Are all the attributes supported in the companion, supported by the new character sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Are all the attributes supported in the companion, supported by the new character sheet?
    Yes, but the Companion whilst converted, the rules for most of it haven't been completed so there's no release date on it and the updated sheet will be released with it.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information