STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[JBE] Which Traveller Project Should We Do Next?

The d66 Compendium is available for Traveller for FG and we have Foreven Worlds: Careers Beyond the Claw working its way through the approvals/posting process. So my question for you is, what do you want to see next?

Of all of JBE's titles for Traveller, which do you want to see us convert to Fantasy Grounds next? While I am at it, is there a supplement that you would like to see us product that we have not yet done?
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

great i just bought your d66 supplement ;-)

unfortunately the install instructions do not seem to be appropriate for FGU.

I cannot find a "Manage" button or "Purchases" section within Settings when I load FGU.

any pointers?

I thought if you purchased through the store, they just download. Use the Update button on the initial screen?

Should then appear under your Library and then Modules. Just load it from there in your desired Traveller campaign

ok yeah it appeared in library after a restart

Hi Dale,

For me, Starports - Down ports and High ports, maps/details based on Class.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    great i just bought your d66 supplement ;-)
    Thank you. I hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by bsycamore View Post
    Should then appear under your Library and then Modules. Just load it from there in your desired Traveller campaign
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Dale,

For me, Starports - Down ports and High ports, maps/details based on Class.
    Noted. Thanks.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

Any of the Prelude to War stuff would be cool.

I just picked up the d66 compendium 2 on DriveThruRPG and vote that as the next project, lots of goodness in that one.

Thread Information