DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFS: We Be Heroes? (pregens) August 5th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

PFS: We Be Heroes? (pregens) August 5th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

A little bit late but I was waiting for people to fill out the doodle.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game.

1st level special goblin pregens only!

I'll build them on FG but they won't have too much automation.

Due to there being only four pregens, the optimal amount of players would be 4-5 (you can "double up" on pregens if there are more pregens than player).

About the scenario:

We're Not All Bad

As [evil is rising] the goblins of the Crookedtoes tribe suddenly find their bellies empty and growling for food. Worse, the tribe's best scout has gone missing, and the chief has tasked the four brightest members of the Crookedtoes to go out into the woods and find out what happened. While searching for the missing scout, the goblins stumble across [something interesting]. Now, the four goblins must test their mettle—will they emerge as victorious heroes, or fall to the might of the undead scourge?

We Be Heroes? is a Pathfinder Playtest adventure for four 1st-level goblin characters that gives players and GMs alike a taste of the upcoming Second Edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The adventure adds a twist to the familiar modules We Be Goblins!, We Be Goblins Too!, We Be Goblins Free!, We B4 Goblins!, and We Be 5uper Goblins! Paizo's popular series of Free RPG Day adventures!

We Be Heroes? is an adventure written using the 1.6 version of the Pathfinder Playtest rules.

Some PFS information:

"We Be Heroes? is not written in the style of a traditional Pathfinder Society Scenario, and therefore players and GMs need to keep certain differences in mind. We Be Heroes? is a transitional adventure spanning the time between the first and second editions of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. It does not grant Achievement Points, Playtest Points, or any of the other “currencies” of the organized play program. Instead, each player and the GM gain a Chronicle sheet granting them a choice of unique boons to reflect one of the heroic figures from this story accompanying the player’s new second edition Pathfinder Society character on their adventures when the new campaign opens in August 2019. Goblins are among the most iconic elements of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the world of Golarion. In previous adventures, the protagonists were rambunctious and mean-spirited goblins eager to kill dogs and light things on fire, but this adventure introduces a new group of goblins destined to become heroes—but who still have plenty of capers to get into. GMs are encouraged to play up the whacky hijinks and animated energy of the goblins and their unexpectedly heroic adventure."

Basically you only get a boon, no XP or GP.

If you haven't seen it, aellongm is also running #1-01: The Absalom initiation the next day (with the majority not being able to make August 12th I decided to run it on August 5th anyway).

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

I should have some way to look up your Paizo Organized Play #.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.
    Last edited by stephan_; August 3rd, 2019 at 09:34.

I am very interested in playing this. I will look into the pregens tonight, I usually like to play magic classes but I can play anything.

Ive booked up as Grenek if thats ok

Alright, with that fours spots filled.

Please be aware that especially combat will get easier for each player over 4 (as there's no adjustment).

I'm interested, too, if you're ok with 5 players.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

As long as everyone is aware that combat gets easier, I have no problem with more than 4 players.

Be sure to have additional goblin images ready for the tokens though. As always, you can change name, gender, ....

Pregens 3/4 done, though not all effects coded (rage, ...).

Edit: As it states it uses the 1.6 rules (though for some reason they have RP...) be sure to load up the playtest module on MON (as I built them with this module).

FYI: A lot of the stattistics of the pdf pregens don't actually match up with the rules but we'll go with the pdf's statistics. E.g. I have no clue in which skills they are trained in as the bonuses do not match up at all).
    Last edited by stephan_; August 3rd, 2019 at 17:01.

Pregens created. I cannot guarantee though that there are no error or that every automation works.

Sorry, I got to the calendar a bit late. I understand that six players is probably too many, so please just consider me a standby. I'll be online on Monday evening if you need a player. If not, no problem...I have 600+ pages of new rules to read instead!

As mentioned, as long as everyone is aware that combat will get easier I have no particular problem with 6 players. More than six is definitely too much though, so currently all spots filled.

And yes, that 600 pages is quite a handful...

One note: Due to little previous experience with the class, my grasp on the druid rules is tenuous, so whoever plays the druid(s), please prepare accordingly.

Thanks stephan_. I think I am going to struggle to be available now this evening anyway, so I'll leave it to the other five players. Enjoy!

Thread Information