FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrei123 View Post
    BUUUUUT I'm kinda a stickler for rules so I would love to see it work as described RAW.
    There is a way to double the damage on a critical instead of having it roll twice as many dice.

Download the multiattack extension so that criticals get ignored, then manually drag the damage onto the target a second time.

Done! You've doubled the damage. Now you can breathe easy

Quote Originally Posted by DiggleDuggle View Post
    There is a way to double the damage on a critical instead of having it roll twice as many dice.

Download the multiattack extension so that criticals get ignored, then manually drag the damage onto the target a second time.

Done! You've doubled the damage. Now you can breathe easy
    Haha, I don't think it'll quite do it correctly, but that's thinking outside of the box!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another non-5e feature that'll be 'included in an update soon' for the next two years!

Quote Originally Posted by Argonautking View Post
    Another non-5e feature that'll be 'included in an update soon' for the next two years!
    Err, not sure where any of this came from. Have you seen the number of updates to the PFRPG2 ruleset that have come out over the last year? Way, way, way, more than 5E updates. So not sure where you're coming from or what you're hoping to achieve by making this post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Argonautking View Post
    Seriously? Have you SEEN the amount of work Trenloe has put into this ruleset? He's frankly doing an Awesome job!

Just quickly dropping to send Trenloe love and energy as well. Sorry for off-topic.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Hi there, recently got into Pathfinder 2e on Fantasy Grounds. Was really looking forward to the way critical damage is used by default (2X) rather than rolling twice the dice but was a little dissapointed to see it set up as double dice. Is there any update with this ruling? Or alternatively is there any home-brew extensions for this? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Pathfinder View Post
    Is there any update with this ruling?
    The information in post #38 still applies: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post505096

That's great that the alternate ruling is in there but I would like to play with the default rules. It's a personal preference. It would be awesome if that was added as opposed to rolling twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Pathfinder View Post
    That's great that the alternate ruling is in there but I would like to play with the default rules. It's a personal preference. It would be awesome if that was added as opposed to rolling twice.
    Theogeek has just updated his extension to allow for double damage in PF2. Try it out to see if it works.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...roved-Critical

Thread Information