Page 2 of 2 First 12
    TBH..i wouldn't know, i haven't looked at his "mastercaster", or checked out his module yet, judge for yourself.
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 23rd, 2019 at 08:03.
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    How does yours differ from ShadeRavens MasterCaster?
    yarnevk,

For starters, he uses some clever tagging that I think is quite informative. Beyond that, he went through the entire spell catalogue and finished it entirely! A lot can be said for that. I use some different conventions for how I handle various effects, but without digging too deep into his, it looks very good and complete (even if I would handle some things differently).

I'd certainly say it covers some gaps that I haven't applied, at the very least!

EDIT: I should also note that I only dealt with spells that had effects (saves, damages, effects) that needed to be applied, including the up-cast versions. So I didn't put in the all the levels of Detect Magic, for instance. Alex broke everything out with the tagging, etc. He definitely put in the time on this one!
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; September 21st, 2019 at 22:04.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2

TY, it did took some time to do it and did a lot of clean up on the text spacing in the effects box of the spells and did add a few info and some little tips in there myself to help others a bit

EDIT: and yes, i went all out with every spell, left no stones unturned
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 21st, 2019 at 22:43.
    Alioops77

This spell effects mod is just amazing. I don't even want to think about how much time this mod will save me. If this were out in the world somewhere, I'd buy you a beer. Thanks so much.

Thread Information