DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

Great Job @ShadeRaven!
    You are doing Cayden's Work.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Question. Does anyone know if the official bestiary will have these amazing spell effects on the spells tab?

I don't want to answer for Trenloe, but I would imagine that the initial release won't. The simplest reason being that he has some terrific plans for updating the structure of the Bestiary/Creatures format that would change some of the dynamics. There's no sense in trying to do everything if some of the foundation will be different in the future requiring changes down the road.

That said, the good news is that you can simply take what I have done, drag-n-drop it on creatures for the official bestiary release, and have the functionality that I am offering with the support, manual, images, tokens, etc., that will make the official Pathfinder Second Edition Bestiary well worth owning.

In the mean time, or for people on a tight budget, mine should fit the bill while the very full plate Tren has to deal with is still being gnawed away at.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Version 14.0 is up, with Creature 14s in it, coincidentally enough! Also slowly going through some of the older creatures and updating them with new formats, etc.

Enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Shade, I cant seem to download it. It wants to open it up instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Shade, I cant seem to download it. It wants to open it up instead.
    Still having trouble? Anyone else getting this? I downloaded it okay. Did you move it to the Modules folder, etc., Lars? I know sometimes .mod files cause some programs to think they can open and read them.

When I click on the link on the first page instead of downloading it like it used to do it instead wants to open it up. Not sure how to download it. Tried right clicking but no option to 'download'

Yea I am trying everything and cant seem to download it. It wants to open it as a media file which I am trying to fix but not working. Anyway you can send it to me as a zipped file?

Try a different browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Tried right clicking but no option to 'download'
    Depending what browser you're using there will be a right-click option to "Save link as" or "Save as" or something similar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information