DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

Larsenex: For now, we aren't totally coordinated in our efforts, though Zodiac and I just discussed how to smooth that out some. I am rolling his into mine now going forward so hopefully just the one file will work.

As for "installation", yeah.. basically just copy overtop of the old one and you get the new set.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Updated to version 4.0. It can be found on the front page.

There will be some minor fixes to many mobs at the lower levels going forward as new patches get released. Status (modifier) and the improved powers/spells action reporting comes to mind right away. Nothing that will change how it works currently, just that you'll see some of the nice work being done added as we go along, even if it's just visual.

Zodiac - Are you working on Creature 5s? I just finished 4s and wondering if you want me to move to Creature 6s?
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Version 6.0 is out on the first page for Download.

This is a big update, not only because it adds dozens of creatures of rating 5 and 6, but I always went back and cleaned up some of the "basic" saving throw computations, added some more automation, and cleaned up some other little things for easier use.

Enjoy!

Fantastic work
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

This is very helpful, thank you!

Version 7.0 is out on the first page for Download.

As I begin to tackle some of the more complicated creatures as these Creature ratings go up, I am trying to refine some of the properties and automation that can be handled via the spells tab. Please feel free to comment or suggest. I have always the willing ear.

Succubus, for example, has a lot of special feature. The goal is to have simple "click" or "drag-n-drop" uses for various powers and abilities in hopes of keeping track of things like her Embrace vs. her Passionate Kiss (and the possible suggestion to have it last). I've been also trying to add stages to various poisons, with their duration timers, to help keep track of those as well.

To be clear, Trenloe (and damned?) is working hard towards a day when some of this will be automated so that some of what I am doing will become irrelevant. Until that day comes, though, I am happy to contribute by making this Bestiary as useful as possible. So all input (here or through PM) is welcome.

As always, Enjoy!

It is yet to be seen how much automation the official Bestiary will have. Keep up the good work!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The creature grothlut - the attack roll digestive spew have a broken script.

Last edited by phillgamboa; August 11th, 2019 at 04:28.

TY, phillipe. Fixed on next release.

Thread Information