5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Pathfinder of any version isn't my thing but generally speaking there's huge value in the DLC for rulebooks etc....

Unless you have more time than money.

Personally, I'd rather be actually gaming with my gaming/hobby time than doing the drudgery of entering data... as much as possible at least.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Since PF2 is a new game, I strongly encourage people to consider not buying the hard covers. I mean if you buy it in FG, then you have everything. It's FG ready, it's in FG as a Reference Manual, and you get the PDF free.
    This is my plan for PF2e, I will only be buying hard copies of the APs. No rule books.

Quick ? Alchemical (bomb, elixir, ext.....) are they entered in the core? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jovekos View Post
    Quick ? Alchemical (bomb, elixir, ext.....) are they entered in the core? thanks
    They're entered as items in the Core Rules DLC. You can drag/drop them to your inventory, but at this time there is no further automation - there will be in a future ruleset release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've done this with 5E. Don't have a single hard cover. Not been a problem for me.
    Same. Though I think my 2nd and 3rd edition books are starting to get lonely.

Since PF2 is a new game, I strongly encourage people to consider not buying the hard covers. I mean if you buy it in FG, then you have everything. It's FG ready, it's in FG as a Reference Manual, and you get the PDF free.

I've done this with 5E. Don't have a single hard cover. Not been a problem for me.
    Same here, but I have most of the 5e hardcover books anyways. Electronic versions are much more useful than the hardcovers, but there's still something I like about flipping through the hardcover books. So when a new one comes out I put it on my Amazon wishlist. Then they just tend to appear around the holidays.

I just bought PF2 today and I have the book also which I don't mind. I love books. Just finished my first character and wow. It's brilliant and pretty intuitive. Great work Trenloe. The only problem now is there are very few games listed!

I'm a fairly new player so I have little experience, let alone GMing a game.

Blog Entries
    Jump in a game for www.fg-con.com !

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information