FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

official release of pathfinder 2 what material will be in fg?

Hi regards, is it already known if with the release of pathfinder 2 we will have the ruleset and all the material it brings at the same time? that is, the path, adventure, monsters and manual?
    Eager to buy everything!

No set schedule as yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I will be throwing my bank account at this

I hear you!

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Hi regards, is it already known if with the release of pathfinder 2 we will have the ruleset and all the material it brings at the same time? that is, the path, adventure, monsters and manual?
    Eager to buy everything!
    Dose This mean that i have to buy all the books all over or is it only det core rull set?

Pathfinder Second Edition is new material. Info here: https://paizo.com/pathfinder
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I want there to be no mix-up when I say this.
    Please take my money.
    Thank you.

I'll be buying both core books as soon as they're available for purchase. My group is still running a game using the playtest rules with a few modifications we've cobbled together lol

My group is finishing up our PF1 games in PF1 using Fantasy Grounds around the table. I have all the playtest materials, but I don't want to confuse my players by converting to a system that will be, by all reports, radically different by the time it rolls out on Aug. 1st.
    But I'm so ready for the new stuff. I have all the PF2 books on pre-order. I have upgraded to FGU Ultimate license in the kickstarter for when it comes out in December.
    This is like when I was waiting for Game of Thrones season 8 to come out. Ugh.

Paizo is running an inhouse 2E game right now. It has had a few changes, but overall, I would say it is very similar to the playtest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw8N...MXQBI23PFYaz2Y

- Robert

Thread Information