DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 46 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Neither "Read Only" nor "Player Module" was selected, Images/Maps was selected in the export window.

The image was pushed to the players using "Share sheet" (some images were preloaded).

I was able to see the image using a second instance (even using the alias), four players were not able to see the image. I created an empty campaign with only the exported module loaded but it didn't make a difference. Only copying the images into the directory worked (there were no portraits indicating who could see the image however as far as I remember but I could be wrong).

Players reported they "could not see" the image, I'd have to ask what specifically was displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Druid Class: Weapon proficiency lists Simple Weapons and Scimitar. My PDF doesn't list Scimitar.
    Thanks for reporting. Looks like we have a unwelcome guest from the playtest. Logged as CR2.034 - fixed in next release.

Also, on the table it lists 4 Cantrips, my PDF also says that, but the Primal Spellcasting says Five cantrips. So maybe there's an errata about that? (The brazilian official PDF lists the table having 5 cantrips)
    Thanks for the heads up. We'll wait for official guidance from Paizo. Logged as CR2.035.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Neither "Read Only" nor "Player Module" was selected, Images/Maps was selected in the export window.

The image was pushed to the players using "Share sheet" (some images were preloaded).

I was able to see the image using a second instance (even using the alias), four players were not able to see the image. I created an empty campaign with only the exported module loaded but it didn't make a difference. Only copying the images into the directory worked (there were no portraits indicating who could see the image however as far as I remember but I could be wrong).

Players reported they "could not see" the image, I'd have to ask what specifically was displayed.
    I've seen some issues recently where the module appeared to be downloaded (there was a .dat file in the player cache) but wouldn't open in the library. I wonder if this is related.

You can try getting on of the players to exit the game, clear their cache and re-join and see if that makes a difference.

Also, does the GM see the shared Public icon (P) appear next to the image in the campaign data list?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cleric Class: Alertness and Weapon Specialization received at level 1, when it should be received at level 3 and 13 respectivelly.

Cleric Class: Alertness and Weapon Specialization received at level 1, when it should be received at level 3 and 13 respectivelly.
    Thanks for reporting. Fixed Alertness to be level 5 (as per the PDF), and Weapon Specialization to be 13. CR2.036.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. Fixed Alertness to be level 5 (as per the PDF), and Weapon Specialization to be 13. CR2.036.
    Exatly what I meant, level 5.

I was totally not bamboozled by that "3rd-level..." in the beggining of the line...

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    The giant instinct for barbarian seems to be missing.
    Crafting formulas have no place for tracking (mainly effects alchemist)
    Alchemical items used as bombs don't populate as attacks on the actions tab
    Yep, Giant Instinct seems to be missing from the list.

Instinct Giant missing.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0th1x View Post
    Yep, Giant Instinct seems to be missing from the list.

Instinct Giant missing.png
    Yes indeed. This has been logged as CR2.013 (see the link in post #2 to the issue tracking spreadsheet). Fixed in next release.

noticed that the level/xp in the encounter seems to be broken, it doesn't seem to be calculating at all, but when it does, it spits out way too much xp
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can try getting on of the players to exit the game, clear their cache and re-join and see if that makes a difference.

Also, does the GM see the shared Public icon (P) appear next to the image in the campaign data list?
    We did not try clearing the cache but we tried creating an empty campaign and sharing the image again, which did not work.

If I remember correctly, it did show the (P) icon.

Thread Information