DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 46 First ... 303839404142 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I feel like I must be missing something obvious, but, where's the page 300 info on focus spells? I look where it should be and I just see a blurb saying that the full description is on page 300.
    You're right - it's missing. I'll get that fixed in a future release. Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think the CRB Detect Magic cantrip Action/Effect should be Self instead of Trgt, for the "Detect the presense of magic within 30'" [EFFECT]/

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    I think the CRB Detect Magic cantrip Action/Effect should be Self instead of Trgt, for the "Detect the presense of magic within 30'" [EFFECT]/
    Thanks for reporting. I don't think that effect is really relevant or adds anything as detect magic is an instantaneous spell. I'll remove that effect from the spell completely in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

None of the specialty armors (i.e. basic magic armors, specific magic armors and precious material armors) have their stats filled in, in neither the CRB nor the APG, and probably some of the other core books as well (I saw some in SoM, but didn't check anything else).

In addition, since their subcategory is set to a different name other than "light", "medium" and "heavy", they don't automate correctly with the defense proficiencies. This is also the case for specific weapons which don't automate based on their weapon groups, e.g. Flame Tongue.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Montis; April 9th, 2022 at 16:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    None of the specialty armors (i.e. basic magic armors, specific magic armors and precious material armors) have their stats filled in, in neither the CRB nor the APG, and probably some of the other core books as well (I saw some in SoM, but didn't check anything else).

In addition, since their subcategory is set to a different name other than "light", "medium" and "heavy", they don't automate correctly with the defense proficiencies. This is also the case for specific weapons which don't automate based on their weapon groups, e.g. Flame Tongue.
    This has been logged for a while in the issue list as CR2.062 - it's based off the need to keep treasures separate from base items in the original implementation. As part of the changes in release 19, weapon and armor treasures will have their base stats (weapon or armor) and any additional actions available.

EDIT: Additionally, the basic magic armor is not actually a specific armor, it's one or more armor runes applied to an existing armor - so the stats can't be provided (unless there's a basic magic armor set of entries for every type of armor) because it all varies by the armor type that the runes are applied to. Basic Magic Armor appears in the armor list because it has a base "Type" of armor, based off the wording and layout used in chapter 11 of the Core Rules - I'll consider changing how that's presented in release 11.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 9th, 2022 at 18:26.

Ah, good to hear. I'll wait for R19 then!

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Ah, good to hear. I'll wait for R19 then!
    I've since edited my response to include information on basic magic armor in particular.

If you click on an item that has the reach trait, the reach text is actually rarity.
    Reach-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    If you click on an item that has the reach trait, the reach text is actually rarity.
    Reach-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Thanks for reporting.

The Core Rules data is correct. In order to identify which module is incorrect, please go to the traits window and type in reach and press return - then go through each one to see which one/s are wrong. Please let me know which module/s have the wrong data and we'll get that fixed.

Got it, it's the Secrets of Magic.

Though why that text comes up in the traits of a glaive? (shrug)
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information