STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 46 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    May be user error, but in creating the barbarian pregen, it appears:

1. Hide armor reduced the barbarian's speed by 5, and
    2. Four skills appear to under calculate by 2 (Acrobatics, Athletics, Stealth and Thievery) - at least when comparing the FG output to the Paizo pregen - the pregen is attached.
    Those skills on the pre-gen I just downloaded from Paizo are off by -2 as well. But they didn't account for the -2 armor penalty for Hide armor which would make the FG score correct if I'm seeing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Those skills on the pre-gen I just downloaded from Paizo are off by -2 as well. But they didn't account for the -2 armor penalty for Hide armor which would make the FG score correct if I'm seeing it right.
    See my post above here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post446975

Amiri has 18 strength, so the speed penalty is 5 less (making it 0) and armor check penalty doesn’t apply. Thus the Paizo pregen is correct.

The quick work around is to manually change the armor penalties in the section in the bottom left of the inventory tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe,

I noticed that you have the nice symbols in the spell descriptions under casting. However, on the Actions/Spells tab, we don't have those symbols translated to images to indication # of actions like we did with the [[a]], etc. (which, incidentally, still works if you put that in). Not a huge deal, but it was nice having that quick reference to actions required.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

hello. The effects of the rune weapons are wrong, a +1 striking rune does not add a +1 to the damage instead gives +1 dice of the weapon .What he does now is simply +1 the attack and +1 the damage.
    In addition the focus points do not go by any attribute. You start at 1 and add up to a maximum of 3 depending on the feats you are catching
    striking rune.jpg
    Last edited by vyruxx; August 2nd, 2019 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    RESIST: n still doesn't default to all.. the "all" tag has to be included.
    This is probably a documentation error. But I'll see how easy it would be to default to all if nonthing's used.

Off./Proac. Abils: I would love to have formatting for that. So much goes in there that would be nice to be able to bold, italicize, bullet point, etc.
    Yeah, it would look nice. But, I plan to do some parsing and action activation (similar to the melee/ranged entries) directly from these fields. And that isn't possible with formatted text.

Street Urchin: Gives choice between DEX and INT when it should be DEX and CON.
    Thanks for reporting. Added to the list - CR2.018.

When a creatures trait is CE (for chaotic evil), will it be parsed out to be both chaotic and evil when various effects are better or worse against said traits?
    It will...

RESIST: n still doesn't default to all.. the "all" tag has to be included.
    Off./Proac. Abils: I would love to have formatting for that. So much goes in there that would be nice to be able to bold, italicize, bullet point, etc.
    Street Urchin: Gives choice between DEX and INT when it should be DEX and CON.

Some other questions:
    When a creatures trait is CE (for chaotic evil), will it be parsed out to be both chaotic and evil when various effects are better or worse against said traits?
    Stunned got changed a bit. Curious as to how that Effect is being handled. I am guessing it's just a placeholder effect and the tracking will have to be done manually, including the attached value.

BTW: Is there any real difference between Ongoing Damage and Persistent Damage?
    Stunned got changed a bit. Curious as to how that Effect is being handled. I am guessing it's just a placeholder effect and the tracking will have to be done manually, including the attached value.
    Haven't got to that yet...

BTW: Is there any real difference between Ongoing Damage and Persistent Damage?
    In theory, to the best of my knowledge, there's no ongoing damage in PF2, only persistent damage - but I may have missed something.

At present, there's no difference in the ruleset - but I do plan to implement the flat DC 15 check to remove persistent damage, this won't be coded for ongoing damage.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I noticed that you have the nice symbols in the spell descriptions under casting. However, on the Actions/Spells tab, we don't have those symbols translated to images to indication # of actions like we did with the [[a]], etc. (which, incidentally, still works if you put that in). Not a huge deal, but it was nice having that quick reference to actions required.
    Yeah, I noticed that during testing. It's on my list - CR2.006. Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    hello. The effects of the rune weapons are wrong, a +1 striking rune does not add a +1 to the damage instead gives +1 dice of the weapon .What he does now is simply +1 the attack and +1 the damage.
    In addition the focus points do not go by any attribute. You start at 1 and add up to a maximum of 3 depending on the feats you are catching
    striking rune.jpg
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as issue RS2.007.

Welcome to the FG forums kaernunnos and Winter!!!

Thanks so much for reporting issues. It's great that your first posts on these forums are helping make this product better for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    The giant instinct for barbarian seems to be missing.
    Crafting formulas have no place for tracking (mainly effects alchemist)
    Alchemical items used as bombs don't populate as attacks on the actions tab
    Logged as issue CR2.013.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I have been pouring through it and I am so ecstatic. Thank you so much for your hard work.

One thing I noticed, for the Herbalist Background, it says: Choose two ability Boosts. One must be to Constitution or Wisdom, and one is a free ability boost. When the pop up appears it gives me Dexterity and Wisdom.
    And the Feat it automatically gives is the wrong one, it gave me 'Survey Wildlife' instead of Natural Medicine. Seems like it thought I was a Hunter background instead of the Herbalist. As it also gave me Hunting Lore.
    Logged as issue CR2.015.

Thanks to everyone who's taken time to report issues - it's very much appreciated!

I'm tracking issues with the Core Rules DLC here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing (read only access).

And the underlying ruleset here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

We'll aim to get this fixes and updates done over the coming weeks.

Thanks everyone for bearing with us as we fine tune this huge product.

Didn't see this in the Bug Tracker:

The bonus type "Status" is used quite often in the game, usually from spells and magic effects. It's currently not supported (IE: if you add a field for Inspire Courage, ATK: 1 status; DMG: 1 status; SAVE: 1 fear, the ATK and DAM don't go through; on the bright side, the trait lookup for fear does work so long as fear is in the trait field).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information