STAR TREK 2d20
Page 39 of 46 First ... 293738394041 ... Last
    Moved the posts to the Core Rules thread.

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    Also, noticed that the feat "Shameless Request" with the requirement of Master in Diplomacy isn't showing up on the feat selection page.
    Thanks for reporting. I'll fix this in a future release of the Core Rules DLC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've searched through this bug report post for the PF2E core rules and I'm pretty sure nobody has mentioned this yet, but it seems that in FantasyGrounds, the "Adventurer's Pack" is missing the two belt pouches.

The Core Rulebook, on page 287 states:

Adventurer’s Pack: This item is the starter kit for an
    adventurer, containing the essential items for exploration
    and survival. The Bulk value is for the entire pack together,
    but see the descriptions of individual items as necessary.
    The pack contains the following items: backpack
    (containing the other goods), bedroll, two belt pouches,
    10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’
    rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin.
    And the entry for the pack in FantasyGrounds' PF2E core rulebook is missing the belt pouches specifically (as well as removing the, "containing the other goods" wording, but I think that's fine.)

A small issue I know, but it's something one of my players pointed out to me and I thought I'd report it.

Good catch but those items have been errata'd:

"Page 271: We've simplified the way we're handling characters carrying their gear so that you can define all your carried items in one of three categories. Replace the carrying and using items section with this text: "A character carries items in three ways: held, worn, and stowed. Held items are in your hands; a character typically has two hands, allowing them to hold an item in each hand or a single two-handed item using both hands. Worn items are tucked into pockets, belt pouches, bandoliers, weapon sheaths, and so forth, and they can be retrieved and returned relatively quickly. Stowed items are in a backpack or a similar container, and they are more difficult to access. Drawing a worn item or changing how you’re carrying an item usually requires you to use an Interact action (though to drop an item, you use the Release action instead). Table 6–2: Changing Equipment on page 273 lists some ways that you might change the items you’re holding or carrying, and the number of hands you need to do so. Many ways of using items require you to spend multiple actions. For example, drinking a potion worn at your belt requires using an Interact action to draw it and then using a second action to drink it as described in its Activate entry (page 532)."
    This change also removes several sorts of "container" items from the tables on 286-292, as they are no longer tracked separately from the items they store. These are: bandolier, belt pouch, satchel, scroll case, sheath, vial"

Compare e.g. the SRD.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 3rd, 2021 at 18:09.

Thanks stephan_. I hadn't thought to look at the SRD - if I had that likely would have made me think to check the errata from Paizo. Thank you so much for pointing this out to me, I appreciate it.

Hi, I would like to point out, if none did before, that the bonus languages available for the Human ancestry are 1+ INT modifier, and not only the INT mod. Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Branko84 View Post
    Hi, I would like to point out, if none did before, that the bonus languages available for the Human ancestry are 1+ INT modifier, and not only the INT mod. Thanks for the support!
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'll get the data fixed in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

My group levelled up to 7 yesterday and there is a bug with the spellcasters.
    The spell class in the actions tab does not update the proficiency.
    It stayed trained even though they are now expert.

Proficiency bug.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    My group levelled up to 7 yesterday and there is a bug with the spellcasters.
    The spell class in the actions tab does not update the proficiency.
    It stayed trained even though they are now expert.

Proficiency bug.png
    That's working as expected, as there's no PC automation code for spell proficiency beyond setting the initial level 1 proficiency.

How do you know there's no PC automation? Golden rule - check the messages in the chargen tracker - in this case it would show:

Also, there's no "A" automation indicator next to the Expert Spellcaster class feature.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry, classic case of typing before putting brain into gear.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

I feel like I must be missing something obvious, but, where's the page 300 info on focus spells? I look where it should be and I just see a blurb saying that the full description is on page 300.

Thread Information