DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 46 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    I am now confused.

I looked in the book, and yes your correct. Table 6-7 dose list Uncommon Martial Weapons.

However, the official online rules, Archives of Nethys, has this for Kukri
    Kukri
    Source Core Rulebook pg. 281
    Price 6 sp; Damage 1d6 S; Bulk L
    Hands 1
    Category Martial
    Group Knife; Traits Agile, Finesse, Trip, Uncommon

The blade of this foot-long knife curves inward and lacks a cross guard at the hilt.
    Critical Specialization Effects
    Source Core Rulebook pg. 283
    Certain feats, class features, weapon runes, and other effects can grant you additional benefits when you make an attack with certain weapons and get a critical success. This is called a critical specialization effect. The exact effect depends on which weapon group your weapon belongs to, as listed below. You can always decide not to add the critical specialization effect of your weapon.

Knife: The target takes 1d6 persistent bleed damage. You gain an item bonus to this bleed damage equal to the weapon’s item bonus to attack rolls.

Also from the Archives of Nethys Base Weapons, (https://2e.aonprd.com/Weapons.aspx), lists Melee weapons category as Unarmed, Simple, Martial, and Advanced. Uncommon is listed as a weapon trait, not a category.

I wonder if this is some kind of error in one of the sources, as the printed book and the official online rules seem to disagree.

The Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules replicate the Core Rules book. They don't replicate the Archives of Nethys.

I agree that the uncommon trait needs adding to weapons in the Uncommon categories.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 2nd, 2020 at 16:10.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Running on FGU... With the CRB loaded, when I drag Ancestry to a character sheet, the only Heritages that show up in the pop-up are from Lost Omens Character Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyGroundsNOOBnD View Post
    Running on FGU... With the CRB loaded, when I drag Ancestry to a character sheet, the only Heritages that show up in the pop-up are from Lost Omens Character Guide.
    Please re-run an update and see if that fixes it. There's been a few updates today.

If not, please open the Ancestries window and click the "Heritages" button and take a screenshot and post here. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please re-run an update and see if that fixes it. There's been a few updates today.

If not, please open the Ancestries window and click the "Heritages" button and take a screenshot and post here. Thanks.
    Forced an update with no luck. Please see below:
    Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyGroundsNOOBnD View Post
    Forced an update with no luck. Please see below:
    Untitled.png
    Thanks for that. It looks like the Core Rules update didn't get pushed to FGU. It got pushed to FGC fine.

I'll check with SmiteWorks.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

same thing here on Classic, The core rules info isn't working, the lost omens is working fine though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alex Craft; June 2nd, 2020 at 21:38.
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Craft View Post
    same thing here on Classic, The core rules info isn't working, the lost omens is working fine though.
    Thanks for the heads up. I had the module left over in the modules directory. I've let SmiteWorks know that both Classic and Unity Core Rules haven't been updated. Thanks!

SmiteWorks have pushed the update to Classic and Unity. Please re-run an update to get the right version. Thanks!

is the deities and domains in the works? they seem to be blank, the heritages and conditions are there

BTW: good work
    Alioops77

Thread Information