STAR TREK 2d20
Page 38 of 46 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    This might have been reported already as my search-fu is lacking, but it appears the bandolier is missing from the adventuring geat. Thanks!
    It was removed, along with some other containers (belt pouch, satchel, scroll case, sheath, vial) by Paizo in the errata for the Core Rules.

Refer to the "Held, Worn, and Stowed Items" entry in the "Pathfinder Core Rulebook Errata" section here: https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 21st, 2021 at 15:22.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This might have been reported already as my search-fu is lacking, but it appears the bandolier is missing from the adventuring geat. Thanks!
    It's missing from the Core Rulebook now too in the 2nd printing. I didn't notice either, until someone pointed it out.
    There are no bandoliers or belt pouches.
    Items are either worn (such as in a bandolier or belt pouch), stowed (such as in a back pack), or held.

Means less bookkeeping, but also that everyone will now insist that they are wearing stuff instead of stowing it away. And of course everyone will now wear two sets of tools on top of everything else.

Nope. In errata they removed bandoliers, belt pouches, sheathes and quivers. They are now considered part of the appropriate item.
    https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq

And I reply before fully waking up and miss a whole page of previous replies. I blame following the link from the email.
    Last edited by kaernunnos; June 21st, 2021 at 16:29.

Hi.

I am a player in a Pathfinder 2 game. The GM has the Core Rules and Agents of Edgewatch AP1, with the core rules, player guide and player resource marked as available. No extensions are loaded.

I made a halfling, twilight, merchant, rogue, scoundrel. When it got to add class kit it didn't list anything in the box so I clicked the check to move on. It errored and brought up the console window. If I close the console it it will let me click the check and then just ends generation.

The console.log is provided, hope it helps.

EDIT: I tried a different character, human, artisan, wizard, got to the same place got the same error.
    EDIT2: I unloaded the edgewatch related modules and redid the above halfling, got the same error with only the core rules loaded, is PF2 release 18f.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by esmdev; June 27th, 2021 at 16:47.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

I am a player in a Pathfinder 2 game. The GM has the Core Rules and Agents of Edgewatch AP1, with the core rules, player guide and player resource marked as available. No extensions are loaded.

I made a halfling, twilight, merchant, rogue, scoundrel. When it got to add class kit it didn't list anything in the box so I clicked the check to move on. It errored and brought up the console window. If I close the console it it will let me click the check and then just ends generation.

The console.log is provided, hope it helps.

EDIT: I tried a different character, human, artisan, wizard, got to the same place got the same error.
    EDIT2: I unloaded the edgewatch related modules and redid the above halfling, got the same error with only the core rules loaded, is PF2 release 18f.
    Thanks for reporting. This was fixed over a week ago, but was just too late to be included in the R18f update. The fix is in the R18g update this coming Tuesday.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. This was fixed over a week ago, but was just too late to be included in the R18f update. The fix is in the R18g update this coming Tuesday.
    Great news! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Was able to complete character generation today. First time playing with PFRPG2 so wasn't sure if there was more after that point in the process.

I just noticed that "Bandolier" isn't in the items(unless I'm getting a glitch), and so I had to add it for myself since it's for the action economy. Also, noticed that the feat "Shameless Request" with the requirement of Master in Diplomacy isn't showing up on the feat selection page.

FGU Missing.png

Bandolier see Errata:

"

Held, Worn, and Stowed Items

Page 271: We've simplified the way we're handling characters carrying their gear so that you can define all your carried items in one of three categories. Replace the carrying and using items section with this text: "A character carries items in three ways: held, worn, and stowed. Held items are in your hands; a character typically has two hands, allowing them to hold an item in each hand or a single two-handed item using both hands. Worn items are tucked into pockets, belt pouches, bandoliers, weapon sheaths, and so forth, and they can be retrieved and returned relatively quickly. Stowed items are in a backpack or a similar container, and they are more difficult to access. Drawing a worn item or changing how you’re carrying an item usually requires you to use an Interact action (though to drop an item, you use the Release action instead). Table 6–2: Changing Equipment on page 273 lists some ways that you might change the items you’re holding or carrying, and the number of hands you need to do so. Many ways of using items require you to spend multiple actions. For example, drinking a potion worn at your belt requires using an Interact action to draw it and then using a second action to drink it as described in its Activate entry (page 532)."

This change also removes several sorts of "container" items from the tables on 286-292, as they are no longer tracked separately from the items they store. These are: bandolier, belt pouch, satchel, scroll case, sheath, vial

Page 287 adds a paragraph on Wearing Tools: "You can make a set of tools (such as alchemist’s tools or healer’s tools) easier to use by wearing it. This allows you to draw and replace the tools as part of the action that uses them. You can wear up to 2 Bulk of tools in this manner; tools beyond this limit must be stowed or drawn with an Interact action to use." Fine clothing reduces that limit to light Bulk worth of tools.

Update: Worn tools should only take 1 hand to use, as you only draw the things you need from the kit and not the entire kit. This has been marked for future errata."

Thread Information