STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... Last

Pathfinder Second Edition - Core Rules module (not PFRPG2 ruleset) info and feedback

As of a few minutes ago, the new Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules module has gone live and is available in the store here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO2101FG

This is a HUGE product - 640 pages in the physical book!

In the FG product we have the book 99% reproduced in the form of a FG reference manual, and all the data (with a small exception) is available for drag/drop to PC sheets to aid in creation and management of your player characters.

With the tight timelines we had to take some decisions to enable us to get this beast of a module out on time - primarily we haven't added the small flavour images (for example, for magic items). Our intention is to add this in and complete the module after the initial launch calms down.

In the meantime, please report any issues with the module in this thread.

Thanks very much and enjoy!
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 2nd, 2019 at 20:19.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Known/fixed issues

I'm tracking issues with the Core Rules DLC here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing (read only access).

And the underlying ruleset here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 2nd, 2019 at 20:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks a lot!

Any idea when it will come to Steam Store (Right now I'm only able to buy from there due to credit card restrictions)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Any idea when it will come to Steam Store (Right now I'm only able to buy from there due to credit card restrictions)
    Can you see it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...clanid=5967781

Mistakes Noticed
    - The general feat "lie to me" is listed as "lie to men"

Suggested Improvements
    Modules/Library
    - The various equipment links in the module (library window) should probably be listed under one heading like in 5e, or be listed alphabetically.

Equipment
    - Adventurer's pack should populate the inventory rather than existing as a separate item. It also has the wrong bulk for the number of items in it (a known and confirmed typo in the CRB on paizo's end).
    - The class packs are absent from the equipment list

I will have to leave it at this for now until I read through more and have the pdf to compare it to.

(posted ruleset issue to the wrong location by accident)

I’ve moved this post from the ruleset thread to the core rules feedback thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Mistakes Noticed
    - The general feat "lie to me" is listed as "lie to men"

Suggested Improvements
    Modules/Library
    - The various equipment links in the module (library window) should probably be listed under one heading like in 5e, or be listed alphabetically.

Equipment
    - Adventurer's pack should populate the inventory rather than existing as a separate item. It also has the wrong bulk for the number of items in it (a known and confirmed typo in the CRB on paizo's end).
    - The class packs are absent from the equipment list

I will have to leave it at this for now until I read through more and have the pdf to compare it to.
    Thanks for the feedback. I’ll add these to my "things to look at" list.

Mistakes Noticed
    - The background "Martial Disciple" throws a warning in the character creation tracker when dropped onto the character sheet. Unable to add feat 'Cat Fall or Quick Jump' to character as missing from index. Same warning for skill 'Acrobatics or Athletics'. I'm guessing this is because its an either/or selection and not yet implemented.

Either way, I want to thank you for all the work you've put in to getting the module ready so quickly. You sir, are a legend and will be sung of by our descendants for generations to come

Additional issue: Champion Focus Spell 'Lay on Hands' is coded to damage rather than heal
    Last edited by JaskoTheBear; August 1st, 2019 at 10:15.

The giant instinct for barbarian seems to be missing.
    Crafting formulas have no place for tracking (mainly effects alchemist)
    Alchemical items used as bombs don't populate as attacks on the actions tab

Thread Information