Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Clumsy:

Your movements become clumsy and inexact. Clumsy always includes a value. You take a status penalty equal to the condition value to Dexterity-based checks and DCs, including AC, Reflex saves, ranged attack rolls, and skill checks using Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery.
    Yep, I know what it's supposed to do! See my post #146 above.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

total newbie here.... how do i get character creation working for pathfinder 2nd ed?

Quote Originally Posted by jakenj9 View Post
    total newbie here.... how do i get character creation working for pathfinder 2nd ed?
    Aloha. How about you check out Fantasy Grounds College @ www.fantasygroundscollege.net. I am the lead of Team Paizo there and my team and i can help you out. :-) Just join our discord and when you get there ask for GM Seth. That's my username there

Quote Originally Posted by jakenj9 View Post
    Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums.

Have a look at the videos linked here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...utube-playlist They are for the PF2 playtest (there'll be up to date videos coming soon), but the whole process is the same and worth watching to get an idea of the process. Keep in mind that FG is *not* a character generation application, it aids in that process, but you will still have to fine-tune your PC in FG to finalise it's creation and setup.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information