STAR TREK 2d20
Page 23 of 46 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    From what I can tell all of the alchemical items from the CRB are listed as having no bulk (when most if not all should be Light bulk)

On an asside note, the items in Hellknight hill are listed under the type "Alchemical items" rather than alchemical.
    Logged as CR2.054. Thanks for reporting.

This is still here, incase Trenloe missed it.
    Thanks for the reminder. Logged as CR2.055. Fixed in next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Multiple entries in Acrobatics using "di- cult terrain" rather than "difficult terrain"

Under squeeze some weird fragmented formatting.

"Critical Failure You become stuck in the tight space. While you're stuck, you can spend 1 minute attempting another

Acrobatics check at the same DC. Any result on that check other than a critical failure causes you to become unstuck."

Under the "nature" skill entry for "command animal"

The following is one long sentance lacking the normal formatting.

"Success The animal does as you command on its next turn. Failure The animal is hesitant or resistant, and it does nothing. Critical Failure The animal misbehaves or misunderstands, and it takes some other action determined by the GM."
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; October 13th, 2019 at 18:30. Reason: Additional reports

I can't find where is resistances field on the character sheet. I'm creating dwarf and it has poison resistance from Strong-Blooded heritage.
    Last edited by Phenomen; October 16th, 2019 at 02:07.

is there an official update/change-list for the new PF2 Ruleset Update?

Quote Originally Posted by xscapebb View Post
    is there an official update/change-list for the new PF2 Ruleset Update?
    Updates are always posted in the City Hall. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ober-15th-2019

1. [Party Sheet] XP needed is 0 but should be constant 1000. (also I cannot find a way to level up character)
    FantasyGrounds_yokW2jPqai.png

2. [Items] Light armor and Medium armor categories don't match rulebook.
    FantasyGrounds_55e6aSd7ZR.png
    Last edited by Phenomen; October 17th, 2019 at 01:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomen View Post
    1. [Party Sheet] XP needed is 0 but should be constant 1000. (also I cannot find a way to level up character)

2. [Items] Light armor and Medium armor categories don't match rulebook.
    FantasyGrounds_55e6aSd7ZR.png
    1. I believe this is intentional. That said I do think a default value would be useful in PF2e as it never changes even when adjustments occur. (leveling up a character occurs in the tracker panel where you make the character, you drag the class across again and it will auto increase the character level)

2. Good catch, that is a formatting mistake between whomever made the adventure module and the person who made the CRB module (or the same person if it is the same person). Probably came from both products being produced at the same time (why we currently have alchemical and alchemical items as item categories atm)

1. I believe this is intentional. That said I do think a default value would be useful in PF2e as it never changes even when adjustments occur. (leveling up a character occurs in the tracker panel where you make the character, you drag the class across again and it will auto increase the character level)
    As dirty hack we could use increments in 1000 (1000, 2000, 3000 etc) for XP needed. I'm new to FG (just bought it yesterday) so idk how it works on other rules systems...

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomen View Post

On that same level up window where you drag and drop your class icons is where you enter XP needed. You access it from your class magnifier on your main page. Since it is constant you will never have to change it again.

But you could either just accumulate XP and increase that required to 1k multiples, or just subtract 1k from your earned XP. The latter way is the rulebook way. But either way it is the character sheet not the party sheet where it is done.

Thread Information