DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 46 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    Np I also found that if I copy the trait, and add more it works fine like I typed Class:Ranger, and added the info to the action, or whatever. So it's weird.
    It was just some code that was attempting to match an attack trait with "range" in it, and ignore the range info after. I've fixed the code in the ruleset. Hopefully in time to go out in the next release. Thanks again for reporting.

EDIT: It did make it into the FG update cycle in time. So this should be fixed in Release 17b, available Tuesday next week (August 11th).
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 7th, 2020 at 17:59.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

My player has acquired a "sturdy shield" CRB p. 588

With a superior design and excellent craftsmanship, this steel shield has higher Hardness than its non-magical counterparts, making it harder to break and destroy.
    Sturdy Shield (Minor) Item 4
    Price 100 gp
    Bulk 1 The shield has Hardness 8, HP 64, and BT 32.

Adding it to the inventory and equipping it doesn't add a shield bonus to AC.
    (see all sturdy shield variants)
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    My player has acquired a "sturdy shield" CRB p. 588

With a superior design and excellent craftsmanship, this steel shield has higher Hardness than its non-magical counterparts, making it harder to break and destroy.
    Sturdy Shield (Minor) Item 4
    Price 100 gp
    Bulk 1 The shield has Hardness 8, HP 64, and BT 32.

Adding it to the inventory and equipping it doesn't add a shield bonus to AC.
    (see all sturdy shield variants)
    Known issue to be fixed in a future release. See CR2.062 in the issues list (link in post #2).

In the meantime, change the item category to "Shield" and enter the required data.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I still see this...

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    I still see this...

/H
    Thanks for re-reporting. I originally fixed it in the reference manual, but for some strange reason I didn't fix it in the ancestry record itself. It'll be in the next Core Rules (not ruleset) update.

I wondering based on how we select for investigator the methology, and Swashbuckler with styles. Are we going to see core do the same, and if so does it needs help like in the lookup data preparing?

Reason I'm asking is I'm working on some of this right now in fact for the champion(core), and the Champion(Advance) at this moment. For unity, and not sure I'll need to rebuild it for Classic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    I wondering based on how we select for investigator the methology, and Swashbuckler with styles. Are we going to see core do the same, and if so does it needs help like in the lookup data preparing?
    All classes will have this at some point. Core already has this for classes that had additional options in the APG - alchemist, barbarian, bard, rogue, sorcerer and wizard. See the release notes here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post525173

Champion causes will be done at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    All classes will have this at some point. Core already has this for classes that had additional options in the APG - alchemist, barbarian, bard, rogue, sorcerer and wizard. See the release notes here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post525173

Champion causes will be done at some point.
    Ahh yeah, I like the automation of selecting the course for a character, and such. So if I finish the lookup data for champion upload it there?

Community modules should be listed in their own thread (to keep discussions and downloads etc. in the developer's control), and then linked in the modules thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-modules

Thread Information