STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PF2 CRB and Paizo Sync

I did sync my two accounts and don't think I saw the reduction in price working in the store for the PF2 CR. Any particular indicator that will ensure that the products have been matched?
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Look for PZO2101E. The discount appears for me - it's actually showing $19.99 discount - which is more than the cost of the PDF!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay. I'll have to keep an eye out. I got the Hardback so I believe getting this FG version should basically be free, yes? Eventually, the same should be true for the Bestiary.

Can't wait to get my hands in there and rummage around. Your PT works was fantastic and I can imagine your ability to translate this edition to FG have only been honed more. That said, I also imagine the enormity of the translation must be daunting and a process that will be ongoing for a while.

I am sure I'll be out here pitching in where I can.. but first things first... -rubs hands greedily waiting for this sync to line up-
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Okay. I'll have to keep an eye out. I got the Hardback so I believe getting this FG version should basically be free, yes?
    The Paizo discount is not for the hardback, it's for purchasing the PDF on the Store, or getting a free PDF when you buy on the FG store.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, gotcha. The PDF is said to be released at 6am today.. come to think of it, didn't think to ask if that was Pacific :P

BTW: I did open up my Bestiary from the PT just to see what it looked like. Those Action/Reaction symbols are fantastic looking. Most of what I toyed around with in the short term was great. Love seeing Languages and Currency in the options tab, too. So much to browse through at this point and sleep would probably be something worth investing into tonight.

I still would love to see the Shield Raised toggle also on the Actions Tab because many of the combatants in my game will be on that tab during combat most often.

I still would love to see the Shield Raised toggle also on the Actions Tab because many of the combatants in my game will be on that tab during combat most often.
    There are plans afoot for changes to the actions tab...

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There are plans afoot for changes to the actions tab...
    I am sure.. and equally sure it'll be awesome! I do think I recall there was even some thoughts on splitting spells off into their own pseudo-action tab to differentiate the two, but not sure if that is just sleep deprivation talking or something actually relevant to this conversation

I do think I recall there was even some thoughts on splitting spells off into their own pseudo-action tab to differentiate the two, but not sure if that is just sleep deprivation talking or something actually relevant to this conversation
    Your memory is not playing tricks on you, that is still my plan - and also to include more "action" handling for feats, skills, etc..

I purchased the Corebook PDF from Paizo on day 1. Today I decided I would pick up the Fantasy Grounds corebook for PF2 as well, and it will not apply the discount. I have the auth sync setup...am I doing something wrong or is that direction broken for the discount?

Thread Information