DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    I purchased the Corebook PDF from Paizo on day 1. Today I decided I would pick up the Fantasy Grounds corebook for PF2 as well, and it will not apply the discount. I have the auth sync setup...am I doing something wrong or is that direction broken for the discount?
    Did you sync with fantasy grounds? There's an option under store I believe that you need to click once you make a purchase from paizo or steam. It's two separate sync options.

On Fantasy Grounds website, I go to Store > Paizo Account Sync, and it shows i'm synced with Paizo to do the following:
    1. Retrieve a list of all paizo.com purchased products for Fantasy Grounds and link those with your account on Fantasy Grounds.
    2. Send all Paizo product purchases made on fantasygrounds.com to paizo.com to enable PDF access.

On Paizo.com > Account > Account Settings > My Partner Authorizations, it shows I have a partnership with Smite Works and has the following:
    You have agreed to allow Paizo Inc. to share the following information with SmiteWorks USA, LLC:
    A list of the SmiteWorks products that you have purchased on paizo.com.
    A list of the Paizo PDFs you have on paizo.com that correlate to SmiteWorks products.
    This information will be used solely to provide access to and pricing information for SmiteWorks products.

Just to double-check: Did you click "Retrieve Paizo.com purchases"? on the Store > Paizo Account Sync page?

The discount will also only show up in the shopping cart, not on the product page itself.

If the problem persists, it might be best to contact FG customer support.

Yes you have to click the buy button and then at the bottom of the shopping cart you will see a discount line. As you add each purchase that you have a pdf for, that discount will go up by the price of the PDF

That was it. The buttons for forcing the sync of purchases is what I was missing. Thank you all for your assistance!

Thread Information