DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 85 of 89 First ... 35758384858687 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I have been noticing that when I set the option Token: show name Title (which crops the name to 10 characters) hovering over the map PC token will sometimes show the name (without cropping) as the tooltip.
    Attachment 57334

Is the tooltip name popup supposed to still work with token: show name: title? It would be delightful if it was (and worked all the time).
    My players find the full name helpful.
    This is standard FG functionality and not specific to the PF2 ruleset. Tooltip should work all the time - but it will only work if you hover over a part of the token that is actually a graphic - if any part of the token is transparent, hovering over that won't show anything. It might also stop working if you're using any extensions that overlay anything on the tokens.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I believe I tested it with all extensions off, but I will go back and test that again. I may be delayed until tomorrow since I am preparing Kindled Magic session one for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I believe I tested it with all extensions off, but I will go back and test that again. I may be delayed until tomorrow since I am preparing Kindled Magic session one for tonight.
    The key thing for the tooltip name to work is that your mouse needs to be over a graphical part of the base token - not an overlay. If you're not using pog type tokens then it will depend on how much of the token is an actual graphic and not transparent - the more transparency the more change you'll have to not hover over the actual token graphic.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi,
    I was trying to add a ritual "(Skill) Medicine: Treat Disease (Trained) since it was missing from ShareRavens "(SR) DnD Actions and Skills" module. I started with the existing "(Skill) Medicine: Treat Poison (Trained)" ritual and was able to create the new one except for the "Actions/Effects" at the bottom of the record window. I could spin the "-" icon to the right of "Actions/Effects" while editing, but no combination of clicking and draging would let me insert the effects that existed at in the "Actions/Effects" portion at the bottom of the "(Skill) Medicine: Treat Poison (Trained)" record. Is there something special that I need to do to insert those automation effects?
    Thx
    Web

Nevermind. Right click add action works.

When I try to make a character, at the part where I assign free ability boosts in the character builder it does not allow me to select "Strength" as a boost because the system starts to treat the ability boost selection window as a text box where I can type rather than a fill in the bulleted dot selection window. I can select the other abilities to boost in the window it is only "Strength" that I cannot pick.

Quote Originally Posted by InedibleDice View Post
    When I try to make a character, at the part where I assign free ability boosts in the character builder it does not allow me to select "Strength" as a boost because the system starts to treat the ability boost selection window as a text box where I can type rather than a fill in the bulleted dot selection window. I can select the other abilities to boost in the window it is only "Strength" that I cannot pick.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll investigate and get a fix ASAP.

In the meantime, you can click a little below the checkbox to make the selection - the mouse cursor needs to be an arrow, not a hand:

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by InedibleDice View Post
    This should now be fixed: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post689408

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

I get this error message after having updated to 4.4, this occurs when attacking or when dealing damage using the combat tracker, no .ext loaded.
    Also, it does not auto-calculate hits or damage

Skärmbild 2023-06-14 211831.png

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    I get this error message after having updated to 4.4, this occurs when attacking or when dealing damage using the combat tracker, no .ext loaded.
    Also, it does not auto-calculate hits or damage

Skärmbild 2023-06-14 211831.png
    Thanks for reporting. We'll get a fix ASAP.

Thread Information