FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 84 of 89 First ... 34748283848586 ... Last
    I'd recommend you refer to the guidance in the chargen tracker. In this specific instance it tells you to check the feat and manually apply if needed:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Right. As I recall it put the ability in, but not the action in the actions tab.
    I could not find the action in FGPF2 so I had to google around until I found the iconic pregens where someone had coded the tiger stance action.
    It seems like actions are as important as spells in PF2. It would definitely help if there was an "Action" tab on the right side of the home screen to go find them, even if it only had a subset to start with. I am aware that ShadeRaven has been trying to solve that need with his (SR) DnD modules, but he did not yet have that action available.

PS

If I put HIDDEN on my animated armor and I have him target the characters whose Perc DC he beat with his Stealth roll, when I drag the effect target icon around the names listed under the effect for targets: xxx include all those characters, but when I drop the target icon I only get the one I dropped it on and not the others. Is there a way to select several PC's and get them all to become effect targets with one click like the way shift-drag works?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Right. As I recall it put the ability in, but not the action in the actions tab.
    Tht's how adding feats works - the feat is added to the PC abilities tab, then FG checks for any automation. As there was no automation in the case of the Tiger Stance fear, the text I showed in my previous post is displayed indicating that nothing else has been done ("no automation applied").

It seems like actions are as important as spells in PF2. It would definitely help if there was an "Action" tab on the right side of the home screen to go find them, even if it only had a subset to start with.
    I think you need to watch the release 19 preview videos...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rmation-thread

Is there a way to select several PC's and get them all to become effect targets with one click like the way shift-drag works?
    Effect targeting needs each effect target to be added individually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you I had watched the video on separate character sheet, but had not looked at the release 19 list of features. These look wonderful.

Release 19 - beta testing late 2022.

Additional actions tab added to the character sheet - contains PF2 action data. This tab will be the main place to access and carry out PF2 actions for a characters - skill actions (e.g. demoralize), feat based actions, class feature based actions, item based actions, general actions, etc., etc..
    Addition of a new record type - "Action" to cater for PF2 actions and automation.
    New action based automation, for example: Skill vs. DC (for skill based actions such as trip, push, demoralize, etc.), attack & damage (for bombs and other things), heal (for healing actions and items), effects, etc..
    Improved hazard automation.
    Tracking and handling of afflictions.
    Automation of the dying process and wounded condition.
    Option to select a specific skill for initiative.
    Desktop modifier buttons/controls.
    Damage combination for features such as flurry of blows.
    Additional effect targeting "To Me" option.
    Filter by trait in campaign data lists - if performance is acceptable.
    Category filter in grouped lists.

Is it possible that release 19 will go to test before this Friday?

Is it possible that release 19 will go to test before this Friday?
    Nope.

Hello,
    What does the option "Combat: Reduce Max HP on Drained Effect" do when on and when off?
    I google searched for: "fantasy grounds" "reduce max hp on drained" and got no matches online.

Hello,
    What does the option "Combat: Reduce Max HP on Drained Effect" do when on and when off?
    I google searched for: "fantasy grounds" "reduce max hp on drained" and got no matches online.
    That's not a standard option, so check the extensions you're running.

You are correct. The GM Enhancement has that function. Thanks.

Map token with show nametitle sometimes shows a

I have been noticing that when I set the option Token: show name Title (which crops the name to 10 characters) hovering over the map PC token will sometimes show the name (without cropping) as the tooltip.
    erratic PC tooltip.png

Is the tooltip name popup supposed to still work with token: show name: title? It would be delightful if it was (and worked all the time).
    My players find the full name helpful.

Thread Information