DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 73 of 89 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Hello Trenloe, I am experiencing an error with one of my players any time I apply damage to them. I have disabled all of my extensions and tested with a fresh campaign with no extensions and am still getting this error. I can't seem to track down what the issue may be. Any ideas what the issue may be? See attached picture of the error.

tokerror.png

Quote Originally Posted by dred363 View Post
    Hello Trenloe, I am experiencing an error with one of my players any time I apply damage to them. I have disabled all of my extensions and tested with a fresh campaign with no extensions and am still getting this error. I can't seem to track down what the issue may be. Any ideas what the issue may be? See attached picture of the error.

tokerror.png
    What RESIST effects do you have on the PC?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmm, I see that there's an effect "RESIST: 5" but no damage type indicated, missed that earlier. Might be coming from his Dragonscaled Kobold Feature.

Hmm, I see that there's an effect "RESIST: 5" but no damage type indicated, missed that earlier. Might be coming from his Dragonscaled Kobold Feature.
    That will cause the issue - you'll need a damage type for the resistance. In the APG DLC this is now handled as a character effect (on the character not in the CT) with RESIST: {HLVLM1} {XKDE} where {XKDE} is a xref variable that contains the damage type for the dragon chosen via the Draconic Exemplar kobold ancestry feature. If the PC wasn't created using the updated data from the APG, just hard code the character effect where {XKDE} is replaced with the relevant damage type - then {HLVLM1} will be automatically calculated as half PC level (minimum 1).

I'll adjust the ruleset code to better cater for resistance effects that don't have a damage type.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It looks like it applied the automation, but for some reason didn't include the damage type value. Is there a way I can apply the damage type via the automation after creation or do I need to manually do it?

tokerror2.png

It looks like it applied the automation, but for some reason didn't include the damage type value. Is there a way I can apply the damage type via the automation after creation or do I need to manually do it?
    1. Click the small three-lines button at the bottom of the Character Effects section in the Combat tab of the PC.
    2. Create a X-Ref variable with a name of KDE and a value of the damage type that's resisted.
    3. Make sure the character effect for the Dragonscaled Kobold Feature is RESIST: {HLVLM1} {XKDE}

Attached Images Attached Images

That did it! Thank you for the assistance, it's very much appreciated.

Hello,

I'm currently running the Age of Ashes AP, and we are on the Part 3.

My players had an issue facing an alchemical golem (https://pf2easy.com/index.php?id=379...chemical_golem).

It has a lot of Immunities and one is magic. But my players weapons have the magic trait as damage. So they don't deal any damages to that creature.

Is there anything we can do to allow them to touch it?

Regards.

The damage type of your players' weapons should not be magic even when the weapon is magical, but piercing/slashing/bludgeoning + (maybe) cold iron.

The golem parsing is a bit off (see e.g. here).

You should be able to simply delete the IMMUNE:magic as the IMMUNE:spell should take care of spells.

Thread Information