DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 89 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    It would be nice if links could be dropped on the "Notes" section of a character sheet. This way players can save links to reference content as char specific notes, like a reference to the Religion chapter of the CRB for divine chars.
    I'm going to redesign the notes tab. Using an approach similar to that used in Savage Worlds. And there would be some formatted text fields that allow links.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Makes sense to use the attack roll since Attack of Opportunity does not interrupt a ranged attack anyway (so the arrow is shot in any case). I did not look through all PF2 feats yet, is there any that shoots two arrows with a single attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    did not look through all PF2 feats yet, is there any that shoots two arrows with a single attack?
    No automation is ever going to cover every eventuality. The base rules are that ammunition is expended when it's shot. So, if I implement any auto ammo use, then that's what it will do. If there's any exceptions to that then players will have to adjust their ammo use as required.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think release 15 broke Fantasy Grounds Unity action symbols. They aren't showing up anymore in character sheets or bestiary entries. I typed in the action symbol replacement command [[A]] and it auto replaces it with a space. Screenshot attached.

Action_Symbols.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by SirBayard View Post
    I think release 15 broke Fantasy Grounds Unity action symbols. They aren't showing up anymore in character sheets or bestiary entries. I typed in the action symbol replacement command [[A]] and it auto replaces it with a space. Screenshot attached.

Action_Symbols.PNG
    It was the FGU update. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l-descriptions

Ah see, that's what I get for only searching through this thread and not other threads, ha. At least it's being track, thanks.

Are the mutliclass Archetype feats not included yet (FGU, PF2, Core Rulebook purchased, running on a Mac) or am I just missing them? Purchased /downloaded FGU and the Core book yesterday, so everything should be up to date.

Just had a look, and they are definitely in there.

Thanks, that helped me find it. Learning PF2 and FGU at the same time is proving a bit challenging.

Thread Information