STAR TREK 2d20
Page 38 of 89 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    That looks outstanding!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Things have been complicated by Explorer's Clothing (which is in the Unarmored subcategory)
    Sometimes I wonder if the game publisher's dont just put these rules in to make the people who make the VTTs lives harder; just to prove paper is still king LOL
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    At some stage get the Core Rules Module Languages updated. For example in pathfinder giants speak Jotun not giant (as it is in FG)
    Looking this up - Jotun's been in the ruleset since the playtest. Can you give me details of where you see incorrect information please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK nevermind Alls good

Seems one of my PF2 modules Im using (and only this one) somehow had an old FR Languages EXT switched on

Thats what I get for not turning off all my extensions before reporting Sorry!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Here's a weird one for you.

Creatures weak to a damage type take the weakness damage even after they've critically succeeded their Reflex save.

Weakness.JPG
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Here's a weird one for you.

Creatures weak to a damage type take the weakness damage even after they've critically succeeded their Reflex save.

Weakness.JPG
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.077. Fixed in next release (12).
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 12th, 2019 at 09:37.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If a character ever obtains an immunity or resistance (or weakness) is there a way to add that to the character sheet and be functional?
    NPCs have an immunity and resistance stat block, but shouldn't characters have those too (a good place might be the combat tab)?
    Thanks.

"Permanently" to the character sheet no, in the combat tracker until you completely clear it out yes (and even then players can re-add it with one ciick). Create an effect (make sure the duration is 0) with the right code. It should be IMMUNE/RESIST/VULN (+ type of damage). (In fact most of the PF1 effects should still work). For RESIST and VULN you'll also have to specify to how much damage. I believe it's a number before the damage type but can't double-check at the moment.

You can of course create those effects on the PC sheet (in fact I'd recommend it).

(The code in the NPC sheet is used to automatically create these effects as far as I know)..
    Last edited by stephan_; December 14th, 2019 at 08:26.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    (In fact most of the PF1 effects should still work).
    Please don’t use the PF v1 effects wiki page. Use the PFRPG2 wiki page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...PFRPG2_Effects

Thanks, I keep forgetting that there is a PF2 wiki page (more used to SF which doesn't have one).

Thread Information