DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 89 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    It would be nice if there were a way to attach Effects to weapons like you can spells. Especially once you unlock Critical Specialization abilities, many weapons have special effects they apply on a crit; weapon runes are another common source of this.

Currently you can work around this by creating a "spell" for the weapon and attaching the crit effects there, but it would be nice to be able to attach them directly to the weapon. This would also allow for class features, such as Power Attack or Sneak Attack, to be directly attached to the weapons they are most commonly used with.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    It would be nice if there were a way to attach Effects to weapons like you can spells. Especially once you unlock Critical Specialization abilities, many weapons have special effects they apply on a crit; weapon runes are another common source of this.
    There are plans down the road. See some information starting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eelKOZLCaeQ&t=688s I discuss this for abilities and items - which will include weapons and armor.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There are plans down the road. See some information starting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eelKOZLCaeQ&t=688s I discuss this for abilities and items - which will include weapons and armor.
    Hey Trenloe. What is the next big automation update and when do you expect it to release? Automated spell effects, actions, ect...

Quote Originally Posted by Xillion View Post
    Hey Trenloe. What is the next big automation update and when do you expect it to release? Automated spell effects, actions, ect...
    There's a lot of work going on in the background to catch up on DLC conversions (parsing tools, ruleset changes, etc.). All of my time is taken up with that, bug fixing, and adjustments to the PC sheets (e.g. auto applying of base class proficiency level for equipped armor and weapon actions, further improvements in the character generation process, etc..).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

At some stage get the Core Rules Module Languages updated. For example in pathfinder giants speak Jotun not giant (as it is in FG)

Not a biggie, but annoying for the 10secs you cant workout why a language isnt autotranslating coz you forgot about the language name differences

"When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    At some stage get the Core Rules Module Languages updated.
    Yes sir!

If you add an armor to a player inventory it seems to calculate the AC in the combat tab correctly REMOVE said armor and total AC is set to 10 rather than minus the AC of the armor
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

If you add an armor to a player inventory it seems to calculate the AC in the combat tab correctly REMOVE said armor and total AC is set to 10 rather than minus the AC of the armor
    I can't recreate.

What other data was applied to AC before that is being removed/cancelled when you remove the armor? Are you deleting the armor from the inventory or unequipping it?

Could you provide some screenshots? Showing the "Armor Class" section of the "Combat" tab on the character sheet, before and after removing the armor. And any other information about the steps to reproduce. Thanks.

EDIT: I've seen an issue with the max dex bonus of 0 being applied when there's no armor and the armor modifiers enabled circle in the "Armor" section of the Inventory is checked. Is that checked? And if so, does removing it fix the issue for you?
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 8th, 2019 at 11:11.

Yeps thats it, when the armor is removed it doesnt untick the armor equipped so it applies a DEX penelty, when I remove the tick it adding in the DEX bonus again

Ive included the screenshots anyways but thats looks like it.
    When Armor is removed from the inventory the tick should be unticked

Armor wrong.png

Yeps thats it, when the armor is removed it doesnt untick the armor equipped so it applies a DEX penelty, when I remove the tick it adding in the DEX bonus again
    Thanks for confirming.

Things have been complicated by Explorer's Clothing (which is in the Unarmored subcategory) having a Dex cap - so I can't just do a blanket "ignore armor stats" for Unarmored subtypes.

I'm currently re-working the armor equipping (and unequipping) code for auto application of defense proficiency and will include a fix for this too.

A Work in Progress:

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information