FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 79 of 89 First ... 29697778798081 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    My players are running into an issue where they are unable to filter Spells by Cantrip or Ritual. Is this a setting/feature I'm missing or a bug?
    No extension loaded in this player's screenshot.
    Attachment 55999
    Thanks for reporting the issue. This will be fixed in the Tuesday update this week.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    My players are running into an issue where they are unable to filter Spells by Cantrip or Ritual. Is this a setting/feature I'm missing or a bug?
    No extension loaded in this player's screenshot.
    Attachment 55999
    This was fixed for CoreRules spells yesterday - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post676465

I'll go through other products in the coming weeks.

Thanks again for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for getting it resolved so swiftly!

Hi Trenloe, could you look at this? It could be a bug with pf2 core...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post677863

Quote Originally Posted by rennyo View Post
    Hi Trenloe, could you look at this? It could be a bug with pf2 core...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post677863
    I've updated <tabs_recordsheet name="tabs"> to allow for easier extension addition of NPC tabs. This should be released with the Tuesday updates tomorrow.

Thank you very much! Really swiftly!

@trenloe

just a heads up - a player rebuilding their character revealed an error with the current FG version of "Scales of the Dragon" archtype feat for dragon disciple archtype in APG - it's been errata-ed, and now reads...

Page 168-169: Dragon disciple has a couple errors. First, the dedication feat should make you trained in arcane spell DCs and spell attack rolls, in case you need that training when picking up the later feats that give you arcane focus spells. Second, the armor bonus from Scales of the Dragon feat should change to match the errata to Animal Skin and Mountain Stance in the Core Rulebook. The final text of that section is as follows: "When you’re unarmored, the scales give you a +2 item bonus to AC with a Dexterity cap of +3. The item bonus to AC from Scales of the Dragon is cumulative with armor potency runes on your explorer's clothing, mage armor, and bracers of armor."

https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq

Current version is I assume the old version - either way, it definitely doesn't read like the current version - hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit1013 View Post
    @trenloe

just a heads up - a player rebuilding their character revealed an error with the current FG version of "Scales of the Dragon" archtype feat for dragon disciple archtype in APG - it's been errata-ed, and now reads...

Page 168-169: Dragon disciple has a couple errors. First, the dedication feat should make you trained in arcane spell DCs and spell attack rolls, in case you need that training when picking up the later feats that give you arcane focus spells. Second, the armor bonus from Scales of the Dragon feat should change to match the errata to Animal Skin and Mountain Stance in the Core Rulebook. The final text of that section is as follows: "When you’re unarmored, the scales give you a +2 item bonus to AC with a Dexterity cap of +3. The item bonus to AC from Scales of the Dragon is cumulative with armor potency runes on your explorer's clothing, mage armor, and bracers of armor."

https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq

Current version is I assume the old version - either way, it definitely doesn't read like the current version - hope this helps
    Thanks for the heads up. We're a little behind on applying errata across all products. I've been waiting to do this until products get updating for the upcoming Release 19 - as that requires updates to data and wanted to do it all at once.

Thanks for replying - no worries - just thought I'd add it to "the list" just in case - thanks as always for all your hard work.

I think this is a ruleset issue:

One of my players attempted to say something in Shadowtongue and the chat gives the error "Received non-campaign chat language [Language = ShadowTongue]".

Capitalization issue perhaps?

Thread Information