FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 67 of 89 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    The GM can use it by holding the Alt key while dragging tokens.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The GM can use it by holding the Alt key while dragging tokens.

Regards,
    JPG
    Well ok then! NM!

Appreciate the response!

Dang. Someone beat me to it.
    Last edited by Milke; February 5th, 2021 at 18:12. Reason: Ninja'd

Thanks for the explanations !

Default Theme Visibility Issue

The new change to FGU seems to have made the sidebar selection area with the default theme kind of hard to read. Maybe It's just my old eyes but the dark text on dark background is a little hard to make out.
    pf2theme.png

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    The new change to FGU seems to have made the sidebar selection area with the default theme kind of hard to read. Maybe It's just my old eyes but the dark text on dark background is a little hard to make out.
    pf2theme.png
    Moved to the ruleset issue reporting thread.

Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.114.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Items in a character's inventory don't update the "PC Items Total Value" section if they have a comma in them.

E.G.
    "2,000 gp" won't add to the wealth total but "2000 gp" will.

In the PFRPG2 rule set, when I click the gear icon to open up Options, and click on the question mark (?) to learn what the Options do, it takes me to the 3.5/PFRPG wiki page for Campaign Options (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ges/996643248/) instead of the PFRPG2 one. It looks like there isn't a PFRPG2 Campaign Options section, so maybe that is why? The issue with that is the PFRPG2 Options don't match 100% what is in the 3.5/PFRPG Options, so it requires hunting around for other Rulesets which may have the same Option settings and guessing/hoping it is implemented the same in PFRPG2

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    In the PFRPG2 rule set, when I click the gear icon to open up Options, and click on the question mark (?) to learn what the Options do, it takes me to the 3.5/PFRPG wiki page for Campaign Options (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ges/996643248/) instead of the PFRPG2 one. It looks like there isn't a PFRPG2 Campaign Options section, so maybe that is why? The issue with that is the PFRPG2 Options don't match 100% what is in the 3.5/PFRPG Options, so it requires hunting around for other Rulesets which may have the same Option settings and guessing/hoping it is implemented the same in PFRPG2
    Thanks for reporting. The Wiki needs a complete makeover. It's on the list as RS2.117.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 27th, 2021 at 10:32.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Items in a character's inventory don't update the "PC Items Total Value" section if they have a comma in them.

E.G.
    "2,000 gp" won't add to the wealth total but "2000 gp" will.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.116.

Thread Information