DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 89 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    I do not agree with the conclusion of that old discussion and started a new discussion about Golem Antimagic vs. Weapon Runes here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pons-and-runes

Quote Originally Posted by den View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently running the Age of Ashes AP, and we are on the Part 3.

My players had an issue facing an alchemical golem (https://pf2easy.com/index.php?id=379...chemical_golem).

It has a lot of Immunities and one is magic. But my players weapons have the magic trait as damage. So they don't deal any damages to that creature.

Is there anything we can do to allow them to touch it?

Regards.
    The base alchemical golem in the Bestiary doesn't parse "IMMUNE: magic" when added to the combat tracker, but the alchemical golem in Age of Ashes 3 does - this is because the bestiary record includes "(see below)" after the magic immunity which is a trigger for the ruleset to ignore the "magic" immunity as far as the damage type goes. I'll reach out to the DLC developer to ask them to update the alchemical golem record in Age of Ashes 3. Thanks for reporting the issue with the DLC.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 22nd, 2021 at 02:55.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by den View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently running the Age of Ashes AP, and we are on the Part 3.

My players had an issue facing an alchemical golem (https://pf2easy.com/index.php?id=379...chemical_golem).

It has a lot of Immunities and one is magic. But my players weapons have the magic trait as damage. So they don't deal any damages to that creature.

Is there anything we can do to allow them to touch it?

Regards.
    Hey den,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for reporting. This has been fixed and will be in the LIVE system this next Tuesday. As a FYI, I looked ahead and found a similar issue in AP 4 and preemptively fixed it.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Not sure if this is the correct place to post. Just want to report trivial error in basic rules. The lightning bolt spell is currently set to do 2 d12 when it should be 4 d12.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post. Just want to report trivial error in basic rules. The lightning bolt spell is currently set to do 2 d12 when it should be 4 d12.
    That is for a spell that has either not been added to a character sheet or has been added to a level 1 spell slot. The spell is setup to calculate the heightened value based off the spell slot the spell is added to. If you expand the damage action entry for the spell you will see the following:

The top entry is 1d12 per spell slot level, whereas the bottom d12 entry is the base. Thus, at level 3 the damage is: 1d12 + 3 x 1d12 = 4d12. 5d12 when used in a level 4 spell slot, 6d12 when used in a level 5 spell slot, etc..

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks that works. I didnt expand and see the automation.

There don't seem to be statuses for the TAKE COVER activity, Cover or Greater Cover in the default Status states. These are crucial to good strategy for my squishy noob players, who need all the help they can get. Can someone send me a link to a status plug in that includes this activity and these statuses?

Quote Originally Posted by therealturalynn View Post
    There don't seem to be statuses for the TAKE COVER activity, Cover or Greater Cover in the default Status states. These are crucial to good strategy for my squishy noob players, who need all the help they can get. Can someone send me a link to a status plug in that includes this activity and these statuses?
    They are effects, refer to the Effects page in the Wiki - click the ? button in the top right of the campaign effects window, or go here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects
    Refer to: ProneTakenCover, LCOVER, COVER and GCOVER.

Lesser Cover, Cover and Greater Cover can also be applied via the modifier window before making an attack roll.

Have found an error in a spell from the Core Rulebook. The spells name is Spirit Blast and in FGU it shows a damage of 6d6 force. It is listed in the Core Rule Book as being 16d6 force.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    Have found an error in a spell from the Core Rulebook. The spells name is Spirit Blast and in FGU it shows a damage of 6d6 force. It is listed in the Core Rule Book as being 16d6 force.
    Have a look at the damage actions details - it has two entries: 4d6 base damage plus 2d6 per spell slot level. So, prepared in a 6th level spell slot = 16d6 damage, 7th level 18d6 damage, etc..
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 23rd, 2022 at 13:50.

Thread Information