STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 89 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    I'm have a little problem the CT. I have built a NPC, and i can roll to hit with his ranged attack and roll his damage yet when I load the npc in to a encounter and then on to the CT I can no longer roll damage from the CT. Weirdly the NPC has three ranged attacks and damage will only roll on lightning attack of themAttachment 29430

any ideas?, is it a glitch or something obvious I'm ignoring?

ct issue.jpg
    Last edited by hawkwind; October 17th, 2019 at 15:18.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I'm have a little problem the CT. I have built a NPC, and i can roll to hit with his ranged attack and roll his damage yet when I load the npc in to a encounter and then on to the CT I can no longer roll damage from the CT. Weirdly the NPC has three ranged attacks and damage will only roll on lightning attack of themAttachment 29430

I can't open the image. Can you re-post the attachment please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post

ct issue.jpg
    Weird, I can't recreate the issue.

Can you try the NPC in the attached module and see if that works OK?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Actually, I've just noticed this - try removing the space at the beginning of the first ranged attack line.

I've changed the NPC attack string regex in the ruleset slightly to account for any spaces at the beginning of the attack line. So this shouldn't be an issue in future releases. In the meantime just remove the space.

ah that works..thanks

Hmmm finally I am switching from Playtests to 2e. And now I have a question. Do 2e ruleset modules really still have PF Playtest icon? Because they do for me and I see no other module with rules. And they are also still called Pathfinder Playtest Rules/Bestiary/Supplemental Maps (for Doomsday Dawn). Is this correct?

EDIT: Just quick look at the Cleric class proves that I have something different from SRD:

"Ancestry and background, initial proficiencies, deity, divine spellcasting, divine font, doctrine"

while in FG I have: "Anathema, ancestry feat, background, channel energy, deity and domain, divine spellcasting, initial proficiencies".

Is it not provided yet and I should be playing Playtest still?
    Last edited by ivell; October 19th, 2019 at 12:04.

Quote Originally Posted by ivell View Post
    Hmmm finally I am switching from Playtests to 2e. And now I have a question. Do 2e ruleset modules really still have PF Playtest icon? Because they do for me and I see no other module with rules. And they are also still called Pathfinder Playtest Rules/Bestiary/Supplemental Maps (for Doomsday Dawn). Is this correct?

EDIT: Just quick look at the Cleric class proves that I have something different from SRD:

"Ancestry and background, initial proficiencies, deity, divine spellcasting, divine font, doctrine"

while in FG I have: "Anathema, ancestry feat, background, channel energy, deity and domain, divine spellcasting, initial proficiencies".

Is it not provided yet and I should be playing Playtest still?
    You get the ruleset framework with FG. There is no SRD content. If it says "Playtest" in any modules then it *is* from the Playtest.

Get the PF2 Core Rules from the store here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO2101FG

See the first paragraph in the first post of this very thread for info.

Oh, I must have misunderstood posts from July saying that updating FG since August will remove Playtest and I won't be able to use it in favor of PF 2e. But if so... I will stick to Playtest then until SRD is provided or use it directly/enter by my own - I can always share it then

Thanks for the explanation then
    Last edited by ivell; October 19th, 2019 at 21:14.

Thread Information