FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 89 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    I just noticed that shield block doesn't reset when the character's turn comes back around. Since this is an action that is required each turn to keep it on, that means that that fairly well hidden button leaves them with a persistent +2 AC if they or I don't notice. Shouldn't it reset at the beginning of the turn?
    There's no automation with shields yet, but there will be.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Feature Request: Allow Heal actions to be either Self or Target (5E ruleset does this). I didn't see it in the spreadsheet, not sure if it's on your radar or not.

I noticed that while a lot of the Effects are working now when you apply them to someone in the combat tracker, Sickened doesn't seem to be. It should be applying the same mechanical effect as Frightened (-# to all checks and DCs) but it seems to be doing nothing.

According to the wiki page, Sickened is not an effect (but Sick is).

Thanks. I'm just using what using the effects page for PF2E puts in the combat tracker when you drag it over. Sounds like that's what needs updated, as it puts Sickened:1 in the combat tracker. In the meantime I'll have to remember to manually update it as I don't think I have access to change what those default effect buttons are doing.

Issue: Library window seems to be ignoring <category> in definition.xml of modules. For an example, see Pathfinder 2.0 Action Library which has the following in its definition.xml:

<category>Pathfinder 2.0 Extras</category>

When loaded, that module is showing up in the same category as the core rulebook ("Pathfinder Second Edition")
    Last edited by darrenan; August 29th, 2019 at 01:34.

How tough would it be to implement secret checks so that the player makes the check on his sheet and it only spits out the result to the DM?

have them roll the check in the tower, if you want them to roll it..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Ah, right, I forgot the players can use the tower.

I don't want to be the person adding to the endless tasks of Trenloe but would it not be s good idea to rename "WNDS" column which tracks hit point damage on the CT to something else as Wounds in PF2 mean something else entirely?

Thread Information