STAR TREK 2d20
Page 43 of 89 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    Perception is not a skill. This is an important distinction to make for any effects which apply to skill checks, but not Perception. Spells such as Guidance and Heroism distinctly call out Perception as a separate entity from skill checks, while effects such as Imperial Sorcerer's Blood Magic effect and spells such as Competitive Edge, Delusional Pride, and Diabolic Edict which affect skill checks should not affect Perception checks due to Perception's distinction from skill checks.
    Last edited by TheSs7SsN; March 24th, 2020 at 06:45.

Yep Its not, It was just put in there as mechanically (as far as FGC is concerned) it works the same. It will probably be taken out from skills and given it own little area in a future update. Trenloe is aware
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    Feature Request -

It would be great if, as a GM, when I open a character sheet I can click the name and a dropdown menu appears, where I can pick a different member of the party.
    If I'm in the Actions tab of Character #1, I can then easily jump to the Actions tab of Character #2.

Quote Originally Posted by joelevan View Post
    Ditto!
    Welcome to the FG forums!

"Ditto" for my reply the first time the request was posted. See post #417 above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by joelevan View Post
    Ditto!
    It is a suggested feature, to increase visibility, upvote it. https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=132461

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The code replacement has not been implemented in FG Unity yet as that handles fonts differently and it needs to be specifically coded. It will be done (to some level).
    Action code replacement for replacement for FG Unity has been implemented in the next release (PF2 Release 14) which is currently in the Test channel.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Welcome to the FG forums TheSs7SsN!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSs7SsN View Post
    Perception is not a skill. This is an important distinction to make for any effects which apply to skill checks, but not Perception. Spells such as Guidance and Heroism distinctly call out Perception as a separate entity from skill checks, while effects such as Imperial Sorcerer's Blood Magic effect and spells such as Competitive Edge, Delusional Pride, and Diabolic Edict which affect skill checks should not affect Perception checks due to Perception's distinction from skill checks.
    What Willot mentions, this will be in a future update. It's been discussed before, but I haven't previously logged it as a specific issue with the ruleset. Logged as RS2.085 - for the next release (Release 14) I've added a PERC effect that only applies to perception checks, and the SKILL effect won't apply to perception checks.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    I am in FG Classic, and I'm trying to add the Armor Proficiency general feat to a Sorcerer character, and I'm getting a pop-up window titled "Console (GM)" and this text:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:396: attempt to compare nil with number
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:396: attempt to compare nil with number
    Then, in the character's Abilities tab, under Feats, there are 2 new items titled "Armor Proficiency" with the Level of 0. And the character's AC still reflects that he is not proficient in light armor.
    This is fixed in the next release - release 14.

Submitted and upvoted! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

"Ditto" for my reply the first time the request was posted. See post #417 above.

Typo. The "Jotun" language is misspelled as "Jotan".

Thread Information