STAR TREK 2d20
Page 78 of 89 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Worked PERFECTLY!

Thanks Trenloe, just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong....

Regarding Focus spells: Those that do have automation are currently set to scale with Spell Level (Ex: Lay on Hands in the CRB). However, the way the ruleset works right now, focus spells always have a Spell Level of 1. It would probably be more useful if they were instead set to scale with odd character levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Regarding Focus spells: Those that do have automation are currently set to scale with Spell Level (Ex: Lay on Hands in the CRB). However, the way the ruleset works right now, focus spells always have a Spell Level of 1. It would probably be more useful if they were instead set to scale with odd character levels.
    Yeah, we're working on handling focus spells a little bit better.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another suggestion: For weapons, in addition to "category" and "subcategory", could there be a "base weapon" field that, for example, would contain "rapier" for a +2 striking rapier or "greatsword" for a Frost Brand? That way name-based weapon proficiencies could look at that field instead of the item name, and actually work properly for magical weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Another suggestion: For weapons, in addition to "category" and "subcategory", could there be a "base weapon" field that, for example, would contain "rapier" for a +2 striking rapier or "greatsword" for a Frost Brand? That way name-based weapon proficiencies could look at that field instead of the item name, and actually work properly for magical weapons.
    Good idea. The main issue will be legacy data, but I'll look into it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When you have character effects set to "not show", they still show up in the combat tracker when the effects are minimized.

character_effects.png

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    When you have character effects set to "not show", they still show up in the combat tracker when the effects are minimized.

character_effects.png

Thanks for raising the issue. I identified this a few weeks ago and have fixed it in the current release 19 test candidate. So it'll be a while before it makes it into live as it needs to go through test first, along with the first release 19 code.

Apologies if I missed it elsewhere, but any interest/ability to work in the Hero Point Deck for PF2 - some way to random draw/assign a card to each character?

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    ...some way to random draw/assign a card to each character?
    This might help you do that: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/910/view

My players are running into an issue where they are unable to filter Spells by Cantrip or Ritual. Is this a setting/feature I'm missing or a bug?
    No extension loaded in this player's screenshot.
    Screenshot 2023-01-28 214816.jpg

Thread Information