STAR TREK 2d20

How do i add a campaign that I bought?

I am new. And would like to know how to add a campaign that I bought? I bought The Tyrant's Grasp but it hasn't shown up in the program for three days now but Iron God's showed up right away. How do I fix this?

It shoulda been download VIA a Update when you launch FG. THEN go into the Library and click on the Modules button bottom left (from memory) You should find it in there. You will then need to Load it (make sure you dragged over the little red X so players cant load it and read ahead, not that players ever cheat!). It should now appear in your Library You can access content there OR by selecting the drop down categories in the Story Buttons (and others)
    Last edited by Willot; July 29th, 2019 at 07:27.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    If you need more detail, see the Wiki article; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...oading_Modules

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information